Chapter 6

My quirk is surprising. I just recently found out my parents quirks. I mean my mum's quirk is similar to a spider. She can create and weave webs with her hands but that is it. My father though can control small amounts of water and that is it. So I guess it's a combo and web and water but it's still weird.

I soon brought myself back to reality as mum put me in front of the mirror as she picked out a outfit for me for today. I looked at my reflection as she did. I was a strange kid. I had long white hair and deep ocean blue eyes. I looked a lot like my mum but I had my father's nose and facial structure. I think I look pretty though. My mum soon came back and dressed me up as she took me downstairs and out to the car. My dad was already inside.

My parents are taking me to the park today. I'm 2 and a half and my mum found this group online that apparently meets up with there kids at a similar age now. I think she just wants me to show my quirk off again to some new people but maybe it will be fun. Who knows.

We arrived at the park and my dad carried me into the park as I had a nap on the way over. We meet up and see several other kids but nothing special. My eyes widened though when I saw a kid with blonde hair next to a kid with green hair. I squirmed in my dad's grip. He looked down at me surprised.

"Do you want to get down sweety?" He asked me as I nodded and activated my quirk causing him to drop me but I landed safely in my bubble and withdrew it when I landed. A lot of people came over and started asking my parents questions but I didn't care as I walked over to the kids.

I tapped the green haired boys shoulder and he turns around. It is Izuku no doubt. I can even tell at this age. " Can I play with you?" I ask. Katsuki tools about ready to say no but Izuku speaks first. "Sure you can. I'm Izuku and that's Kacchan. " He says with a adorable smile and can't help but smile back. "Hi Izuku, Kacchan. I'm Cleopatra but please call be Cleo." I say with a smile before Katsuki can correct me. Yeah I'm calling you that now.

"Ok Cleo. We are playing superhero. Do you want to be a hero or Villain." Izuku asks me and I think they all want to be hero's so I give a bright smile. "I will play the villain and you can all play the hero's. I'll still win." I say and Katsuki looks annoyed. "Na ah, I'm the strongest and I will beat you." He says as he pokes his tounge out. Our group at the moment is only Izuku, Katsuki and the three boys I recognize from the manga but I can't remember their names. 5 small kids that is child's play.

I snap my fingers and focus and I soon here screams and I see all of them trapped in my bubbles. I hear panicked patents as they run over but I focus on Izuku who looks absolutely amazed and at Kacchan who while he looks angry I can tell he is impressed. Once they over come the shock the others seem to be trying to get out. I let a big smile cover my face.

" I'm the villain bubble master and once again today I have won." I say playing into the role causing Izuku to laugh. " You will never beat us foul villain." Katsuki says as he try's to get out but soon they admit defeat. I release them all and to say they were impressed was an understatement. They asked me question after question I felt a little overwhelmed. 

 After a while I'm starting to feel tired. Maybe I shouldn't have shown of my quirk so much. My energy levels were running low.  I run over to my mum and dad who while they had been chatting along with the other parents had been watching. My mum passes me some snacks which I eat quite happily before playing with the others some more. That's how I got the nickname bubble master.