Chapter 13

Ok remind me to never anger Kacchan again. We arrived at our spot and Kacchan was waiting. He took us to the nearby gym and then worked us for 5 hours straight on every obstacle and piece of equipment in there. It was exhausting and shattering. When he finally let us stop I felt like collapsing.

"So how do you two feel?" He asked us, smirking. He had spent most of the time 'supervising' us than actually working out. That coward. "Can't move.." Izuku mumbled as he fell on the floor dramatically. Kacchan passed him a bottle before looking towards me. I gave him a tired smile. "I'm ready to go home and crash." I say honestly as he smirks again.

"Alright that will wrap it up for today but prepare for harsh quirk training tomorrow. I need to get you both up to standard so we can get into UA together." He says as he grabs his bag and heads out. I sigh annoyed as I look at Izuku. I grab him and lift me up as I start walking us back. By the time we get to the turn off he looked better and gave me a tired hug before heading off and I head back to.

As I get back I'm exhausted and I just know he is going to do it worse Tomorrow. He does only want the best from us though. I think. "Your late back." My mum says, dragging me out of my thoughts. I look up at her as she glares down at me. I feel myself wince a little. "Sorry I was training with Kacchan." I say tiredly.

Her expression changes instantly. "Ah yes. Kacchan that explosive boy. Well since you were training I guess it's fine. Come eat." She says as she leads me to the kitchen. The smile that came on her face as she heard I was training was still in my thoughts. She always was like this though. 

She just wants me training constantly. I sit down at the table and wait till both mum and dad were sitting. After they started I did too and I ate my fair share... Maybe a little more. Not that they said anything. My sugar levels do get a little low when I use my quirk and that much exercise is the same.

After that I went up and collapsed in my bed. I think Kacchan definitely overdid it today.

*Two weeks later*

Training is going well. Izuku barely breaks his bones now. As long as he is concentrating he is fine. I think that is a lot better than in the manga. I think the fact we have been training and he has been training his body a lot longer definitely helped.

The UA exam to get in is only in a few days. I'm a little worried. I mean no one knows I'm a reborn and I don't want to give that away by prewarning them too much. I mean I already told them what I had "heard" but anymore may give me away.

I know they have done it before and they will probably do it again but so much is already different in this timeline what if I changed it too much.