°A long scar°

-Quackity's Pov-

We walk out the castle as Quickly as we could, all I could do is feel terrified if we were caught my father would Beat the hell out of me with his whip, and he would give death sentence to Charlie, and I know, charlie knows what would happen to him if we both were caught . . . But he continue's to help me
"Charlie-" He covers my mouth, and places his index finger over his mouth "Shh~ Scouts are around this area"
I nod, and he removes his hand from my mouth. Pulling my hood from my cloak over my head, we silently but Quickly rush through the mob of scouts.

"Yes we're out-" charlie gets hit to the ground.
"Charlie-" I try to say but a scout puts an Axe to my eye "and where do you think your going" He pulls my hood off my head "Prince Alex"

Breath Alex, don't panic. I think as I take a deep breath and clear my throat "Since we're using titles, Hello head scout/ warrior Technoblade, what do you want?"
"What do you mean what do I want?! What are you doing!" He whispered.
"Well I'm . . . Uh-" I look to Charlie trying to reach for his sword "I'm try to-" I grab techno's Axe and pushed him away " I'm going to escaping and you won't stop me"

He maniacally laughs "Do you really think you can take me down Alex? I'm the head warrior and scout!" He takes his pickaxe out and grins
I look at charlie on the ground now passed out. Out of anger I swing the axe at him, he dodges but it slices some of his hair.
I keep swing at but he dodges most of my swing, this time when I swing at him, his crown goes flying off. Techno stares at his crown for a minute. "You messed up" He Quickly glares at me, then rushes at me with his pickaxe ready to swing at me.
His first swing, I just barely Dodged, It cut me a little on my shoulder, enough to make blood to ooze and rush down my arm. Fuck! His skill,speed and strength are top notch!
"I have a Pickaxe and I will put it through your teeth!" His second swing hits me causing me to stumble to the ground, a deep and long scar around 12-15 inches reaches from my right eyebrow all the way down to my bottom lip.
I grit my teeth in pain, blood rushes down my face. Gripping on to the right side of my face, I look up at technoblade.
He's glaring at me, but grinning he has no shame!
"If you get going now, I might not tell the king your fleeing, but charlie stays here. He still has a job to do"

He's letting me leave . . . But I have to keep Charlie here. I can't without him, I wouldn't have even made it this far! " I cant-"
"So, your gonna stay here with him, if so I'll bring you to the king myself!"
He's crazy! "If you take me to the king he'll question who gave me this scar-"
"I don't care . . . He needs me. I'm the best warrior/scout he has. Plus I could take on every warrior and scout he owns, I could even take on the king himself" He laughed. "His kingdom is nothing without me" Techno grins "any ways, if you don't leave now I'll tell charlie was escaping gith you, and we both know what'll happen to Charlie" He walks to grab his crown off the ground, dusting it off and placing it on his head. He grabs charlie and throws him on his back and walks towards the castle. "Bye, bye now prince Alex" he disappears into the trees.
I wasn't to far from King Eret's Kingdom I hope.