°Relationship Rules°

-Quackity's Pov-

We were all sitting in the living room on the floor. Karl wanted to talk with both of us about something important.

"Yea Karl?" I asked. "I want rules in our relationship" He looked at us. I blinked a few Times "Rules"
"Yea, so everything is fair between us three"
"Ok, I guess" sapnap shrugged
Karl cleared his throat "Rule number one: No one gets left out"
"Wdym?" Sapnap asked
"I mean, we can't leave one of us out of our relationship. Meaning 2 of us cannot leave out 1 of us to be the 'other person' or the as maid" Karl said in sternly tone "Rule number two: No secrets, we all are one. So we can tell each other most things" He Takes a deep breath "Rule number three; Don't force each other to do anything they are uncomfortable with"
Me and Sapnap nodding making sure we understand.
Sapnap looks over at the vase on the table and walks over to it. Grabbing two flowers he walks back to us "Karl and Quackity will you go on a date with m-"
"Yes!" Karl yelled in excitement stand up taking and the flower.

Now two guys are standing up holding out a flower for me to grab. "Will you?" I hear sapnap say. I giggled "of course I will" I grab the flowers and smile the the taller males. I grabbed there hands and they pulled me up.
Meow I feel nugget rub herself on my lower leg. I pick him up "hey" I smiled. I feel him purring and falling asleep
"How'd you do that? He never falls asleep in my arms" Karl stares at me.
"I'm just a natural" I say smirking
"mhm, sure you are". He chuckled at me.