°New lovers°

-Nobody's Pov-

Weeks have passed bye, and the same Question lingered in there heads. Am I in love with them?
It couldn't get out there heads, It was almost like it was true

Karl woken up yawning not able to get out of bed. He had worked a late shift, so he was tired.
He had dark circles around his eyes, and was sluggish. Trying to get out of bed, he fell onto the floor with a thud.
Quackity and sapnap heard his thud and ran up to the room opening the door.
"Karl?! Are you ok-" they seen Karl on the floor eyes barely open. "Karl!" They rushed over to him. "Your tired, and you need to sleep"Sapnap practically demanded. "Yea Karl, your health is important-"
Karl had started snoring. Sapnap sighed and grabbed Karl bridesmaid style and placed him on the bed "Night Karl".
The two males walked to the door until they heard a voice call out to them. "Say with me . . . Please". The two males looked at each other the looked at Karl "yea".

They both sat on one side of karl smiling. "I have something important to say" Karl sat up. "Hm?" Quackity looked over to Karl.
"I like you guy! And I think I'm love with the both of you, and I can't keep you guys out my head" Karl yelled pulling the blanket over his head in embarrassment
They're eyes widen
"I like you guys too, and I want you two to be in my life forever" Quackity joins in with Karl
"Me too,I love you guys and I want to protect you with my life" Sapnap smiled. Karl lifted his head from under the Blanket "really?!"
"Yes, really" They both said, sending smiles to all there faces.
Sapnap built up the courage "will you two . . . Date me?" Sapnap felt so I'm embarrassed at the Question.
"Ofcourse, we will" The two shouted in excitement
The trio started hugging each other. They felt happy in each other's arms. They want to stay like this forever.
But karl was still sleepy, and only had around 2 hours of sleep so he accidentally feel asleep on Sapnap's shoulder.
Sapnap smiled widely, and looked at Quackity.
Sapnap held his hand out for Quackity to grab.

Quackity grabbed sapnap's hand, and there fingers intertwined. Sapnap and Quackity's heart became fuzzy. They both smiled and laid on Karl.