°future memories°

-karl's Pov-

I wake up to Quackity hugging in my chest and nugget in Q's wing. I sigh in relief realizing that I don't have work today. I didn't what to move at all, I felt comfortable hold him close to me. I drifted back to sleep, but it was . . . 3 of us

- Karl's dream-

I look up to see Quackity and another boy around our age reaching out for me "babe, are you coming in the water?"
"Karlos are coming in Mi amor?"
The two boys had asked me, I was confused but happy. I grabbed both of there hands and everything turned black and empty. I had blinked but when I opened my eyes I seen I was hugging two boys, one I had recognized. It was Quackity, and the other was a mystery to me.
He had black just as Quackity, but longer. He was a bit taller than me, and he had horns on his head and wing, but not like Quackity's. More of demon. He was a fire demon. He had a bandana around his head. He had a few scars across his face, He had a little facial hair.
"I love you both so much, and I will love both forever" The Demon boy said.
"You fucking idiot, I love you too Sapnap!" Quackity yelled almost crying.
I was crying but I was happy, I felt happy "I love you both too" I said being confused of the situation.
"My fiancee's" sapnap smiled at us. Fiancee's!? Wait, me and Q we're getting married to sapnap!? I don't even know how he is, but I loved him. Everything goes black and empty again.
Until I blink and I see Quackity crying, but he's silent,as he's being dragged away. "Quackity!" I turn around to see sapnap on the ground unconscious. I rush over to heal sapnap. He jolts up "Quackity . . .? Karl?!" He sits up and hugs me tight "Karl what happened to Q?"
I instantly remembered him being dragged away "Quackity?! They took him!"
Sapnap punches the ground causing a dent."Fuck! We have to get him back, there gonna make him marry his ex!" He start gritting his teeth and getting even more angry.
"Calm down, we'll get him back. I promise" I cup his face kissing him, I didn't mean to kiss him, it just happened! It's like I'm not controlling myself, but the kiss felt good
"We can't lose him, not now, not ever!" I smiled
It goes back and empty again. I blink to see Quackity in our arms on the ground.Sapnap kissed him for a minute, then there lips sperated. Quackity leaned in toward me and I lead on towards him until we close the gap between our lips closed. His lips were soft and smooth. i didn't our lips to separate, But we both pulled back. Sapnap stood up, holding his hands out for me and Quackity. We both take his hand, and He pull us in for a hug. "I thought I lost you guys" He sighs in relief.
Everything goes black and empty again, but instead of seeing another 'dream' I wake up.
I still had my arm around Quackity, and nugget was now in Quackitys arms.

Who is sapnap, and was that the future? In a way, I hope it is the future