°Past trama°

-Sapnap's Pov-

I woke up to nobody in my arm or on the bed. I raised my body up and decided to look for my lovers. I heard shifting in the bathroom, I walked over and opened the door. I was Quackity with his beanie off looking at the feathers behind his ears.
Every time he tried to touch the feathers he would flinch.
"Are you ok?" I walked in hugging his waist. "Yea, it just hurts" He leaned into my touch.
"Q, I wanna ask you a Question" I said against his neck. "Hm?"
"Why did you . . . Freak out so bad, if you don't wanna answer the Question you don't have to"
I was difficult for me to bring up, but I wanted to know. Was I a part of his trama from his Abusive Gf?

"I just- you . . . You yelling at me triggered it" Q breath "my old girlfriend was always drunk yelling at me, or hitting me. My father told me not to hit her back  because she's a woman. So she would constantly yell at me and abusive me and . . . I-i . . ."
Tears fell down his face, I held him tighter "I couldn't do anything or my father would Beat me. One day she was drinking like normal but she hit me with the beer bottle and started yelling at me. My vision was so blurry and my breathing was getting faster, my throat was closing and I couldn't breathe, there was ringing in my ear. I was having a panic attack"
His breathing became unsteady.

"If you want to, I don't wanna force you" I told him. "You need to know" He calmed down. "All I could hear was yelling, but they weren't nice words, and bottles was being broken. Glass was everywhere, and I was so scared then I passed out" Quackity looked at me through the mirror, I had a look of terror on my face. He had went threw all that, I wish I could kill his father and his ex. That's all I wanted, he didn't deserve that. I felt Even worst from yesterday, I made him mentally re-live that trama.
"I'm so sorry Quackity, I didn't know" I was holding on to him not wanting to let go. "I will never do it again, I promise I won't"

"I told you its ok sapnap" He giggled. "I know but-" I was cut off by his soft lips. I leaned into the kiss not wanting our lips to separate. He pulled back "it's fine, I'm not with them anymore, I'm here with you guys. I know you guys will protect me as best as you could."