°Future memories Pt.2°

-Quackity's Pov-

"Wdym?" I asked "when did it happen?"
"The first night I met you Q" Karl sighed putting his hand on head
"What happened?" Sapnap asked
"Well . . . I think I had 3-4 of it" Karl took a deep breath "the first one, we were at a beach. I didn't recognize you sapnap" (because he didn't know him at the time)
"But the both of you were reaching your hands out towards me, asking if I wanted to get in the water"
"I was planning to ask you guy if we could go to the beach soon" I said smiling. "So It might be a future memory" Sapnap guessed

"The second one was-" Karl smiled warmly. A tear had pricked from his eye. Sapnap wiped Karl's tear "Tell us what happened"
"We were proposed to. We were fiancee's"
Me and sapnap eyes widen
"Sapnap . . . Proposed to us?!" I sit up getting off Karl's thighs.
Sapnap was stunned by what Karl said.
If what it is a 'future memory' I'm gonna get married . . . But not to schlatt
"Really?!" I heard sapnap almost screamed. "Yea" Karl smiled "but, the third one isn't so . . . Good. It has something to do with Quackity". I start to get worried as Karl's expression changes. I feel sapnap ever so slightly squeeze my hand. "What happened to me" I asked.

"I remembered see You being . . . Dragged away, by guards. I think you were being taken back to your kingdom"
I'm not surprised but I'm shocked. Sapnap Squeezes my hand tighter and slowly grits his teeth.
"I had to heal you Sapnap,, but I think you were dying . . . If I didn't heal you, you could've . . . Died" Karl repeatedly blinked trying to hold tear back.
I grabbed sapnap's and Karl's hand. Rubbing my thumb in a circle on them.
"Was sapnap ok?" I ask
"Yes he was fine-" Karl was cut off by sapnap "What happened to Quackity . . ." Sapnap said sternly. You could see sparks of fire on his head.
"The last one, we all was hugging on the ground. Sapnap said 'I though I lost you guys' but we were together holding each other."
I heard sapnap sigh in relief. "I'm glad you guys were safe-"
"I can't believe I get married to, two hot and loving guys" I say happily
I hear the two chuckled. I smiled
I want to be with these guys for the rest of my life. I sit on Sapnap's lap not caring if his face was red.

We all talked about Karl's future memories. Mainly the one the sapnap proposed to us. Afterwards we walked in the house. Taking an bath one a time because we weren't ready to see each others with out clothes yet