°First Date°

-Quackity's Pov-

It was the day of our date and Sapnap wanted to stay at home for two reasons. Karl wasn't good a being in public (He's shy), and he wanted to date to be just the three of us alone.

Me, Karl and sapnap had dressed up. I had on a black short sleeve shirt with a Red and black jacket checkered jacket. With black ripped jeans and a black L.A.F.D beanie on my head covering most of my hair. Karl had light yellow shirt with a sunflower on it. Pastel blue shorts with sunflowers at the tip of them. Sapnap had on a long sleeve black shirt with a short sleeve white crop top with a flame over it. With a black and grey checkered jacket around his waist. Black pants with white stripes on the side.

"Come out side!" We hear sapnap yell from the backyard. We walk outside and gasped, light were hanging from the roof. There was a blanket on the grass with food on it. The ground was cover in different type flowers. (Dandelions, sunflowers, daisy's, mushrooms etc)
There was a mini pond with lily-pads in it and 1-2 frogs.
"What do you think?" Sapnap scratched his head.
Karl bunny ears and fuzzy tail had came out and ran toward Sapnap, wrapping his arms around sap's neck "it so cute! Thank you!".
I took out my wings and feathers behind my ears started to appear. Wth are feathers doing behind my ears? I cover my ears with my beanie. I spread my wings to there fullest width stretching them out. I walk over to my boyfriends and join in on there hug "It's wonderful" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek, I little short so I had to get to my toes a bit. "Thank you my prince"I laughed at the nice name. Karl and I grabs onto sapnap's hand, and he walks us to the blanket on the ground surrounded by different flowers.
I sit criss-cross on the blanket, with Karl sits on his knees and sapnap sits with on knee in the air.

Grabbing a sandwich, me, Karl, and sapnap talk about our lives and our lives together. I feel so happy and loved. I smile and it won't go away. Every other minute we kiss each other (etc)
After a while I lay on Karl bare thighs, they felt smooth warm and soft. I look up at him smiling "you know, your so cute Karl?" I place a kiss on his thigh. His face goes red and he covers his face with his palms.
"What about me" sapnap whined. I chuckled and motioned him to come over. Karl takes his hands down and takes a deep breath.
I sit up cupping Sapnap's face kissing his soft lips going down to his neck, kissing his neck he bites his lips.
"Are you satisfied?" I ask chuckling. "Very satisfied" he smiled at me. I lay my head back down on Karl's thighs.
I watch sapnap lean in and give Karl a long loving kiss on the lips.
I smiled at the both of them, I watch a Karl eyes slightly widen, like he just thought about something.
"I just remembered something" Karl says getting me and Sapnap's attention. "What?" I asked. "It's a dream or a 'future memory' I had" He said in a nervous tone. With gets me and sapnap a bit worried.