°Quackity?°

-karl's Pov-

(Skipping Karl's shift)

I finally finished my shift so I was walking home scrolling on my phone. Sapnap's shift didn't end until 7 o'clock A.m. and it was 6:35 A.m. , it wasn't long until he was heading home.

I arrived at the house unlocking the door. I walked inside placing my phone on the table. I look around and see no Quackity, Usually he'd be here. I guess the casino is packed with new players . . .
I walked up stair and shower, but when I came out only sapnap was home.
"Hey sap . . . Have you seen Q?" I asked trying to keep my cool so Sapnap would stay calm.
"No . . . Why?" He asked in concerned. "Idk, he's usually here by 5 o'clock. I was just asking"

" . . . Do you think?-" I cut him off "no, he hasn't been took'n away " I cup his face "Not right now at least" I sighed. Where is he? I can't sapnap calm for long.
"How about we just wait in the bedroom?" I place my forehead on his "ok?"
He sighs "Alright".
"But first take a Shower your dirty" I giggled. "I was planning to" He playfully rolled his eyes as he took his armor off and walked to the bathroom. I went to grab him some clothes and went into the bathroom with my eyes close almost tripping, but I managed to put the clothes on the sink and walk out closing the door.
I walk towards the bed flopped down on it groaning "where is he?" I whispered before falling asleep.

I felt someone cup me from behind, i knew it was sapnap.
He placed his head in the back of my neck, so close I could feel him breathing against my neck.
He fell asleep Instantly, I could tell because I heard tiny snoring.
I hug the pillow Infront of me close to my chest. It doesn't feel right without Quackity, I sighed and fall back to sleep

I- no, we needed to know he's safe