°Settling in°

-Sapnap's Pov-

I lived or use to live in the castle but now Im living with two boys around my age.

I grab my things From my room and walk down the stairs slowly what if they hate me or they won't want me to live with them anymore-
"Hey Sapnap" Dream walked up to me "I'm . . . Sorry"
"Why" I asked. "I made you feel lonely and I noticed it but I shrugged it off" He put his hand on my shoulder "I promise to be a better best friend"
My eye widen then I give dream a warm smile "Thank you"
"We'll all go out sometime, and I won't be so lovey Dovey with George to much, I promise" He smiled back. "Ill have to bring Quackity and the other boy. I'm their bodyguard" I walk off. "Text me later!" He yelled. "I will" I yelled back.

I took a deep breath and walked toward King Eret.
"Keep them safe and don't forget, make to friends. Stop being so focus on work. I told Karl and Quackity to try and get you out your shell" King Eret
So Karl is the light chocolate hair'd one "Ok sir" I bowed and walked to the main doors waving bye. Opening the doors I see two boys waiting for me.

We all started walking in silence, it was an uncomfortable silence. I guess they felt the same way I did. They seemed uncomfortable too. I didn't say anything and just followed the two.
We arrived at there house but I really wanted to know "Are you two dating?". There eye shot open "what- no?! I j-just met h-him ye-yesterday night" Karl said Stuttering on his words.
"No, were j-just friends!?" Quackity nervously chuckled.
"I was just trying to make, so I won't mess up anything between you two" I looked to the ground

"Hey, don't worry. We'll be living together. So you won't mess anything, you'll be apart of it" Karl smiled at me.
"Yea, your apart of us now" Quackity walked over to me grabbing my bags "So don't sweat it" Q said while walking in the house. Karl grabbed my hand and pulled me in the house.
The house had a comfy aesthetic. Everything looked comfy, warm, and Cozy.
"I only have 2 bedrooms, if you don't mind. You can sleep on the couch" Karl rubbed his thumb on my hand
"No I don't mind-" I felt a mini tug on my pants, I looked down to see a furry ginger animal.
I jumped a bit at the creature "What is that?!" I said slightly scared. "Oh, that's nugget, don't worry he's friendly" Quackity said placing my bags down.
"But what is it?" I didn't have pet, or seen many animals unless they were wild.
"You don't know what a cat is?" Karl asked me. "No, this is my first time seeing a house pet" I slightly sighed.
Quackity picked the cat up, and pointed it towards me "here, hold it". Karl let go of my hand so I could hold it. I lift my hand up slowly taking it from Quackity.
It made a cute noise meow I instantly started to like the cat.
I felt a vibration it was Purring. I held it close to me.
"See, it's not dangerous" Karl smiled

I held it tighter, it started hissing. I dropped and it ran away. "Don't squeeze it"Quackity laughed
"Go take a shower and idk, do what you want" Karl said walking to the kitchen.
"Ok" I walk to my bag and grab a T-shirt and sweatpants.

I walk up stairs and into the bathroom and took my clothes off. I turned the shower on and adjusted it to my liking. For a minute I let the water run down my body before I washed myself.

(After showering)

I stepped out the shower and grabbed the towel Quackity brought in and dried myself off. I slipped on my clothes and walked out the bathroom. Walking down the stairs meeting darkness, the lights down the stairs were off. I actually prefer it dark so I walked over to the couch and sat down.
I grabbed my phone and started texting dream.

-----------------------
Me:
Dream?

Dream:
Hey sap, you ok?

Me:
Yea, just got bored

Dream:
How are they?

Me:
Who?

Dream:
Karl and Quackity, idiot!

Me:
Oh, they're nice and caring

Dream:
Are you perhaps . . . Falling in love?😏

Me:
Stfu Dream, I just met them. Plus Q is a prince, he's way out of my league

Dream:
So? I'm with George, and George is a prince

Me:
There is a difference, you knew George for while

Dream:
If you say so, night sapnap

Me:
night dream
------------------------

I look away from my phone and sigh. "Are you ok?" I hear two boys ask me.
"Oh- uh, yea! I'm fine" I say Quickly.
"Do you want us two stay down here?" Karl asked. "If you want, you can-" I feel weight on my lap "what if I want to?" Quackity smirks at me. I feel heat rush up to my face. "Fuck you" I manege to say. "Take me on a date first" Q chuckled, and I hear Karl lightly giggle. Quackity slides off my lap and onto the sofa which makes me a little disappointed. Karl sits on the side of me, smiling.
"Are you both settling in well? I never really planned on having guests" Karl tells me and Quackity.
"Yea, I'm pretty comfortable" I smiled at Karl. "I'm comfortable, especially since I have to hot guys with me" Quackity snickered.
"I could say the same" Karl smiled. I didn't say anything because my face was red.

Most of the night we were talking about things we liked or hated. Quackity was talking about why he ran away, and his abusive 'girlfriend' which had pissed me off. Karl was talking about nugget most of the time, and I just listened to them. I talked a bit but I wanted to hear them talk, laugh, or anything

Me and Quackity look over to see Karl asleep on my arm. I look over to Quackity, silently asking what do I do? He shrugged then snickered "Do you not like it?"
"I do but I don't want to make him uncomfortable"
"Does he look uncomfortable to you?" Quackity asks me
I look over to Karl, he's fast asleep holding my arm and smiling.
Quackity starts yawning "alright Imma head to bed" He starts to get up. "Stay down here with us" I grabbed onto his wrist "please"
He smiled at me "sure" He sat down next to me, laying his head on the sofa, almost instantly falling asleep. Must've been real sleepy I smiled at both of the boys sleeping. I wrapped my arm around Karl and laid my head on Quackity.