Chapter 4

Like a routine Y/n went to classes everyday with Sian, Hyunee, and Seyu. Sian seemed to be getting along just fine with them since they were in the same class. As three months had passed they could practically be called best friends. Y/n didn't seem to mind though since she got along with everyone. Sian's friends just treated y/n like a sister of their friend. Anyways... despite the normal life that everyone seemed to be living...

I said I would ignore her but she keeps bothering me. Y/n thinks to herself as she sees Yuri clinging onto Sian who was laughing. "What the fuck are you doing?" She asks with a confused expression while drinking from her juice box. Hyunee and Seyu flinch at y/n's bluntness. "Y-y/n..." Seyu whispers. "What? Aren't you also wondering the same though?" Y/n says. "Oh guys hi!" Sian smiles at the three who were staring at her puzzled. Since when were they so close. Hyunee and Seyu share the same thought looking at each other.

"You WHAT!" Hyunee and Seyu shout standing up from their seats. It was lunch time now and Sian just told her cousin and friends the worst thing they had ever heard. Yuri had confessed to Sian who had replied by saying to just be friends. "Instead of rejecting her you said 'let's be friends'..." Y/n murmurs before shoving a chip into her mouth. "See even this freak knows it's weird. Don't you know when you say that to someone they take it too literally!" Hyunee scolds. "Wha-" "Sunbaeeee!" A terrifyingly sweet voice calls out. The three detectives freeze as Chae Yuri opens the hallway window directly next to their seat. She smiles but it doesn't reach her eyes. She definitely heard us. Y/n thinks while staring at her insincere face. "Sunbae can I come sit with you?" Yuri says cutely. "Oh Yuri? Sure!" Sian beems. Yuri comes into the classroom and pulls up a chair roughly kicking Hyunee's chair away."Hah?!" Hyunee laughs annoyed. "Ah you don't mind if I sit here right sunbae?" She asks Hyunee while glaring at her angry face. "No..." She stands up and pulls her chair next to Seyu who was on y/n's left. Yuri smiles brightly and sits down in Hyunee's previous spot between y/n and Sian. A few other girls who always chat with Sian and her friends came to sit with them too. As they chatted away Yuri held onto Sians arm tightly and blushed.

What is she doing? Y/n thought to herself as she watched Chae Yuri rubbing her face all over Sians arm. This is kinda gross to watch. Yuri noticed the stare and her face switched from loving to annoyed. What is she looking at. Yuri thought as she glared at y/n. "..." Y/n whispered low enough for only them to hear. "What about your boyfriend ?" Yuri's face froze. She didn't expect y/n to remember the time she spotted a man in her dorm before she left. Her eyes went wide and cold. "What are you talking about." She says making it clear enough for y/n to see that she hit a nerve. There it is. That face. Y/n thinks to herself. It's like i'm seeing a different person. Yuri's scowl seemed out of place compared to how she would forcibly smile to others. Reading others was y/n's specialty, ignoring someone was one thing but seeing through someone's true nature was hard to ignore. Her sister was the same, being blunt didn't help the siblings case. No wonder my bloodline hates us... Y/n shakes her head and looks back to Yuri who had stopped her cute act and sat up straight just leaning on Sians shoulder. She was still creepily staring at y/n who was ignoring her. Of course she expects an answer. Y/n thinks to herself noticing Yuri's impatience. Y/n just pretended to be interested in the conversation that was going on while sipping a fruit punch juice box, and resting her right cheek in her palm.

"I'm going to class. " Y/n says standing up. Everyone waved to her and she left the classroom. "I think I should also get going!" Yuri shouts out with her deafeningly high voice. "Bye sunbae~" She waves to Sian before heading towards the door. "I'm telling you Sian something is definitely wrong with her." Hyunee whispers as soon as Yuri was far enough away. Seyu nods frantically but Sian only laughed it off. Of course she would. Y/n thinks hearing her Noona laugh already knowing what Hyunee would say. Yuri walks out and almost jumps in surprise as she sees Y/n waiting at the doorway. Why is she just standing there. Yuri thinks nervously after realizing her plan to follow y/n quietly failed. She walks past her. "Where are you going?" Y/n says behind her making Yuri stop in her tracks. "What?" She turns around. "You're so sloppy no.. too sloppy." Y/n says getting off the wall she was leaning on and walking towards Yuri who was terribly confused.

Yuri.. no matter how hard I try I can't seem to ignore her...

Y/n POV:

She probably hasn't realized it yet but this girl totally sucks at stalking people. I knew my hunch was right. She really did know Sian Noona but i'm not sure how. Forget that what's more important is that she's so fucking annoying. I can't find a moment of peace when I hang out with my cousin. Yuri's always there either hiding behind a corner or acting like a bystander. What gives her away is how focused she is on Noona. Fucking creep. I tried to get Noona to move away every moment I spotted her closer than 7 feet. But that isn't even half of it. She must've thought no one would notice that wire tracing from her room up the wall and into Noona's room. I almost laughed too loud when I saw it. She was probably trying to listen to everything that was going on in Sian's room. I obviously got rid of it. Making it look like something bit through was easy Yuri looked like a tireless wreck that day. She did try again multiple times but I stood in the way every time. Once she put it up earlier than usual and I was walking out of the room to go play video games with Sian. When I saw the wire put up messily I accidentally burst out laughing and her eyes got really wide and she looked so creepy I almost pissed myself. I shut up right away and that was the last time I ever saw a wire in that hallway again. Those multiple attempts to spy on Sian made it clear to me that she was definitely not right in the head. It's not like I was either but she must've been even crazier to think I would let a tail like that near Sian. I could've told Sian that Yuri was following her around but I thought it was better to just take care of it myself.

[Chapter four fin]