Chapter 5

3rd POV:

Yuri slowly leaned away from y/n who was approaching her. What does she want? First she mentions the "man" she saw in my room now this...

"Sloppy Yuri." She says with a poker face while pointing at her eye. Yuri jumps in surprise and opens her camera app. She's talking about one of my lashes stuck together. She sighs in relief putting her phone away. "Whatcha so relieved about?" An arm wraps around Yuri's shoulder. "You stal-ker." A monotone voice says. Yuri felt her face go blue and she slowly looked up to see y/n's grinning face looking back at her. "Poor Noona doesn't know anything what should we do Yuri?!" She says sounding concerned. Yuri couldn't do anything but stare and process the fact that she was caught. She's trembling. Y/n thought while still having her arm around Yuri. Hm.. "Hey." Y/n says putting her face too close to Yuri's to see her face. Ding. The bell rings ending lunch. "AH!" Yuri shouts pushing y/n away from her unable to hide her trembling. She pulls on the turtleneck part of her dress to look cute. Is she stupid o-r-. Y/n spots something interesting. Yuri's eyes start to shine with tears. "I don't know what you're talki-" "Ah! AHAHAHHAHAHA." Y/n bursts out laughing hysterically. "OH my god you're so fucking cute." She wipes away a tear that escaped from laughing too hard. Just then multiple people came rushing into the hallways making them crowded enough for y/n to disappear from Yuri's sight. Nonono where did she go! She frantically turns her head around searching for y/n who was long gone.

Absolutely nuts. Y/n thinks to herself. She was smart covering it with a turtleneck but she made a huge mistake tugging on it. So the man I saw in her room that day... What y/n saw a while ago was none other than an adams apple hiding under Yuri's clothes. She must've crossdressed cause of Sian's man phobia that's absolutely crazy. There were two possible reasons which were either Yuri did it by her choice alone or forced herself to for Sian's sake. It was obviously for Sian and.. she came to school crossdressed too.Thanks for confirming the fact that you knew her before school started. Y/n pieces together everything she knew about Yuri in her head. As soon as y/n had reached the classroom door she had already come up with a scenario: Yuri knew Sian from before and had followed her to highschool and decided to cross dress to get closer to her. Plus spying on her... why go so fa- Y/n freezes mid turning the door handle. Oh hell no you can't be serious. She remembers how her aunt was so crazy that she wouldn't let Sian near any men her whole life.. except she had gotten close to a certain boy. Someone who locked her up with him... someone crazy enough to follow her to the same highschool. Y/n turns her head to see Yuri's face full of bloodlust and fear while sweating from running so much before turning her head away and walking in.

Looks like I found something interesting... She thinks to herself almost tasting Yuri's impatience. Don't know if she's crazy enough to kill me or not but let's stop provoking her for now... Anyways, it didn't matter to y/n what Yuri tried doing to her to keep her mouth shut. There's no way i'm letting her near Noona before confirming whether i'm right or not. The teacher concludes the lesson and leaves before another came in to teach Economics. Y/n had already dozed off by the time classes ended. "Hehe looks like she fell asleep." Someone says before snapping a picture. "BAHAH the teacher was so pissed when she didn't wake up to the ruler hitting her that snore response was hilarious." A girl with short dyed hair laughs loudly. "Don't wake her i'm gonna show this to her tomorrow." The ginger haired boy grins as the two high five each other. Y/n's classmates walked out laughing at the silly joke not knowing anything about why Yuri was waiting for y/n. "Hey Chae Yuri right? Who are you waiting for a boyfriend?" Someone asks her. "Oh.. no I just need to take care of something have any of you seen y/n?" She smiles brightly blinding the whole group. "Oh sh-she's inside..." Someone says blushing before the group walked off after saying goodbye. "I didn't know they were close should I ask y/n to introduce me to her..." "Hah as if she would want you dumbass." The group chaotically leaves. Good.. far enough to not hear screaming. Yuri thinks before walking into the classroom. Y/n was in the middle row near the window and had her head down on the desk as she snored obnoxiously. ... Yuri stood next to y/n watching her with a dark expression looking down at y/n who was making a stupid face. The snoring stopped. Yuri looks around looking for something before grabbing the ruler left by the teacher. Before she wakes up. She lifts her arms up till the ruler was directly above her head.

Just then y/n's eyes opened. Slam. "Ghuk!" Y/n chokes out as the ruler hit her back before snapping in half. I did it! Yuri's eyes brighten at the limb body which was hunched over the desk while stepping back. Suddenly something wraps around her waist. "Where are you going?" Y/n repeats the same line from the hallway during lunch. Huh? The smile fades quickly from Yuri's face as she saw y/n's arms wrapping her tightly forcing her closer till she was touching y/n's head. Y/n looks up. "Hey I wanna drink something let's go." She says frowning before standing up from the chair. Yuri's face twists into confusion. "What but I-" "Are you dumb?" Y/n interrupts staring into Yuri's nervous eyes. "Huh?" She says making eye contact. "That ruler.." Y/n picks a piece off the floor. "Is made of rubber." She finishing bending it as far as it could go before snapping.

"Did you think I was so weak that something like this would kill me." She stretched her back. I mean it does hurt like hell, she's definitely strong but her fist could do more damage than whatever the hell that is. Yuri listens blankly at y/n dumbfounded by her reaction to her trying to kill her. Y/n stares at Yuri's face squinting her eyes. "Hey do that again and i'll tell everyone that you'r." "JUST TRY IT YOU THINK SHE WILL IGNORE ME JUST BECAUSE I'M STALKING HER?!" "-e a highschool bully!" Y/n finishes proud of her threat before realising what Yuri just said. "Huh..?" They both look at eachother sweating.

[Chapter five fin]