Chapter 17

Yul opens his eyes to see y/n's face right in front of him. Except, she was all the way across the room, sleeping with her back pressed up against the wall on the side where his room was. Sitting up he recalls the moments from before he fell asleep. Sian... hm. Yul is surprised by his reaction to the name of the noona he was so desperate to be with. It felt so... bland? The sound of shuffling broke him out of his thoughts. Turning his head he sees y/n sitting up and staring at him with narrow sleepless eyes. She seemed to be on alert. "You still here?" She asks in an unsurprised tone. Yul nods his head in a daze.

"Well you should go to your room now... actually aren't you gonna get kicked out of school or something?" She says without shame, poking at Yul's failure. The boy just shrugs in reply. "You're my roommate though." "Huh?" Y/n makes a nervous smile as she tries to understand his words. "So what? This is my room dude we have different rooms now." "No I want to stay with you." As soon as those words left Yul's lips, an invisible force pushes y/n back, hitting her head on the wall behind her. I misheard that for sure. "No you can't stay with Sian." Y/n says to him sighing. "Not Sian. You." "What are you talking about??!" Y/n shouts at his weird behavior. "I want to stay with you y/n." Yul says without hesitation.

Sweat drips down y/n's forehead as her mind starts to race. "Aren't you in love with Sian??" She asks him knowing he's really just obsessed. "No." "What!?" "You told me it wasn't real." Yul's expression was blank as he spoke in a calm tone. "BRO what the actual- are you okay? Did you hurt your head? Should I walk you to the hospital?" Y/n says jumping up on her feet and checking Yul for any injuries. He just stares at her frantically freaking out. He wraps his arms around her legs, causing her to flinch. "I'm being serious." He says. "Hah." Y/n laughs at his odd behavior. "Does that mean you won't try to throw yourself at Sian anymore?" She asks him. "Yeah." He nods.

...

Liar. This boy is a liar. The moment he sees Sian again he'll go crazy. But why does he keep insisting to stay with me? Y/n asks herself as she watches Yul move around the room as the crime scene suddenly shifts into a seemingly vacant room. More importantly. "How did you clean so fast?" She wonders quietly. It wasn't so bad. Having someone who could do chores at the speed of light. "Done." The boy says as he stands in front of y/n holding the broom next to him. "So..?" He asks. "Fine. You can crash here." Y/n sighs before standing up and jumping onto her bed. I have a bad feeling about this...

She's actually stupid. Yul thinks while staring at y/n who was playing on her phone remembering back to when she had suddenly dragged him off of Sian in the classroom. "You say I'm sloppy but you made a really big mistake you know." Is what I told her back then. Y/n did indeed make a mistake then. How did she know my name was Chae Yul?

Y/n POV:

________________________________________________

Little Bro

Little Bro
Hey noona what's going on?

Me
What do you mean?

Little Bro
Yuri is going to leave school there's a whole
committee meeting happening right now.

Me
WHAT? A committee? Are they talking about
his fake identity or something?

Little Bro
No, she's going abroad.

Me
A committee meeting for going abroad?

Little Bro
Yujin started a meeting about her but she
suddenly walked in and is saying she's going
to leave the school.