Chapter 15

"Y/n knows everything?" Yujin blankly stares at the grinning Yul on the ground. His expression slowly began to fade as realisation hit him. It slipped out... "You mean y/n is also betraying Sian with you?" Yujin asks still with a blank expression. Y/n and Sian... "Hah who knows..." He sighs deep in thought before replying crazily. "That's right! She knows it all but hasn't told Sian anything yet. Oh no doesn't that mean Sian will be even more devestated!?" Yujin's face becomes unreadable as he stays silent deep in thought. Yul stares at him and smiles. "Well I guess i'll go now. By the way... thanks for letting me know I still had that picture posted on my account." "Yul..." Yujin clenches his teeth realising the instagram account he found was real after all. "Are you fine with this? Letting Sian stay traumatized?" He asks. "Yes." Yul replies before slamming the door shut. Finally... I can finally have Sian without any problems.

A few days passed and Y/n had a bad feeling.

________________________________________________

Chae Yuri

Me
Hey! What's up with

my Noona?

Chae Yuri

fuck if I know?

Me

Man I thought you would know

something since you're always stalking her

Chae Yuri

whatever I don't care

don't text me

Me

Bitch you do know something

spit it out or i'm going to break

into your ugly ass room

Chae Yuri

i will kill you.

Me

Are you crying or something

OH RIGHT

Y/n sent a picture

(Yul's crying face from the restaurant)

Left on read 1:14pm

________________________________________________

"What a bitch" Y/n frowns at her phone and throws it at the wall. You know what. She picks the phone back up and changes the contact name to Chae Yul. Silencing the phone she puts it down on the ground and turns to her cousin who was slumped over the desk. "Sian you've been like this for days. Can't you tell me what's wrong?" Y/n holds her hand as Sian lifelessly looks around with her head still stuck to the desk. "Y/n." Sian breathes shakily. Y/n tilts her head and stares at Sian. "I can trust you right?" Tears brim in her eyes as she turns to seriously look at Y/n. "Of course you can Noona." Y/n squeezes Sian's hand between her's. "Right?" Sian smiles, strained and tired. Why's she acting like this? "Yujin says not to trust you." Y/n nearly spits out her water. "What?" Sian looks at her with warm eyes. "I trust you though." "Ah..." I was wondering why Yujin was acting so coldly towards me. Did I do something wrong? Also Noona is being really weird I really don't have a good feeling.