Chapter 13

Yul's POV

"Krk!" I cough as y/n throws me against a wall. "Leave Sian alone already it's getting annoying seeing you near her every time I'm with her." She groans in annoyance. I wipe the strand of hair off of my cheek which had sweat on it. "Just don't hang out with her then." I say blankly as an arm slams on the wall next to me. Y/n was glaring me down. I look behind her and see that the white haired boy named Haka. He was staring at me with a calculating gaze. "Noona." He says turning to look at y/n. The glare immediately falls off her face and she turns to look at him. Her expression changed so fast... Just like how she is with Sian... I shake my head to get rid of the emerging thought I didn't want in my head. "Is she your friend?" He asks her. "No." Y/n replies quickly and opens her mouth to say something else but my hand was already out to cover it and pull her backwards. She fell on me with her mouth covered by my hand. I had a feeling she was going to tell him something unnecessary and the way he looked at me was unsettling.

"What are you doing?" I demand quietly whispering so only she could hear me. I look up and see a dark expression paint Haka's face. What's his deal? "What are YOU doing?" Y/n whispers pulling my hand off her mouth. "Don't say anything unnecessary." I tell her. "Then don't do anything unnecessary." she says glaring at me from the side as a warning that approaching Sian would bring consequences. She's finally showing signs of exposing me... I should kill her soon. I decide after looking at her defying stare. A hand grabs onto y/n's and pulls her off of my body. "Are you alright noona?" Haka asks while holding both of y/n's hands. He narrows his eyes at me. "Yeah i'm good." She says while pulling away a hand to scratch her head. This is annoying to watch. I unknowingly think and immediately flinch at the thought. Why the hell does this annoy me? I quickly stand up and dust myself off. "I'm leaving." I say and walk back to the office door that I came from. That fucking blonde... and white haired bitch... they're getting on my nerves. I turn my head around and see y/n who had an arm around Haka's shoulders pulling his head down as she laughed. I felt a vein in my neck pulse. Fuck.

Y/n's POV

That dumbass bitch Yul is back at it again I seriously need to pay more attention to him. I have a feeling he's going to try to kill me soon if I keep getting in his way but i'll do anything for Sian Noona's mental health even if I have to die. "Noona." A hand waves in front of my face breaking me out of my thoughts. It was Haka. "Hey... when'd you start calling me noona haha?" I grin pulling his head down playfully with my arm around his shoulder. "I don't know. Can I call you that?" He asks looking up at me innocently. I stared at his face and felt my cheek burn slightly. Hehe noona... "Yeah sure." I say looking away. I just noticed this but... Haka's face is really shiny. He has long eyelashes and pretty eyes. I ended up comparing him to Yul's face who was probably prettier in my opinion. I froze in my steps "..." "Noona?" "Haka you're really pretty." I say bluntly and I see a sweat form on his face with a confused look. "Anyways let's go play i'm bored!" I say dragging him with me to finally have him touch the student filled school setting. However, as we walked further down the hallway a low voice whispered in my ear.

"Noona. As long as he's thinking about her you can't keep him away from Sian." I stop walking and turn to look at Haka who had a serious look on his face. "Did you just say he?" I ask him and he nods. "Noona stay away from him he only got in as a girl because of his family." I stare at Haka with wide eyes as he speaks in a way which I understood that he knew everything already. Haka... he knows quite a lot... Right he is the co-president. "Does bro-in-law know about this?" I ask. "Who?" "Yujin." "No he doesn't. I'm in charge of the student profiles on your dorm floor." "Is it fine telling me all this?" I wonder after hearing Haka's blunt answers. "Yes because your my Noona." He says. I sigh. "...Hmm okay. Also don't worry about that guy, he's not a threat." During that entire walk around the school Haka learned about everything the faker was up to. Earlier... Yul seemed like he was up to no good. What should I do with him?

...

I open my eyes to see I was sleeping on the desk. The classroom was empty. Again? I sigh as I stand up and throw my backpack over my shoulder looking out the window. It's already dark?! How long was I out? Should I buy something to eat..? I walk out of the school and skip down the concrete steps before bumping into someone. "Ugh. My bad." I say stepping back. The person was wearing a black hoodie covering their head, they walk past me without a word. Wait. I grab the hood from behind and watch it fall down as short dark purple hair is revealed. "Are you hungry?" I ask Yul who silently stood with his back still facing me. He slowly turned his head to give me a side glance. His eyes were puffy and had dark circles under them. Did he cry or get punched in the face? "No." He answers me with a soft voice. He looked tired and drained. "Let's go eat." I say and pull him by the arm of his jacket. Once he steps into the dorms I know he'll try to spy on Sian while i'm not there. He doesn't resist and stays silent as I drag him to the spicy fried chicken place Sian, Hyunee, and Seyu brought me take out from when I was "sick". My mouth watered as I looked up at the sign.

I sit down at the long seat window table while Yul continues to stand silently on the side. "What are you doing?" I ask him to which he doesn't respond and continues to stare out the window. "Are you okay?" I ask him sweating at how out of place he looked right now. He turns his blank eyes to look at my slouched figure and thoughtlessly pushes himself into the seat next to me. "You're supposed to sit across from me." I point. I suddenly feel a pair of arms slide around my body and Yul places his head on my shoulder. "HEY HEYYY! AAAHH!!" I flinch from his odd behavior. I tried to pull away from him but his arms only tightened more around as he rubbed his face into my neck. "Nn... noona... hic." A muffled cry emerged from his throat and I felt something wet on my shoulders. I freeze at the words "noona". "Can I get your orde-" "AHHHHHH!" I shout in the waitresses face who was smiling at me while sweat drops form on her forehead. "Hic..." "Should I come back later..?" "N-NO WAIT! AHHGH!" I feel myself getting frustrated by the multiple things happening at once. I frantically move my arms so that I can use at least one of them but Yul continues to cling to me. Slam! I slam my face down on the menu and sharply turn to look at the trembling waitress. "This one..." I say showing her the chicken on the menu. She slowly nods in understanding and slips away as fast as she could.

"Hah..." I let out a sigh and sit back up as Yul had his leg folded on the seat to turn in my direction even more. His sobs could only be heard by me. "She... the blond... he they together..." I could barely understand what he was trying to say as he barely spat out a sentence. Him muffling his voice in my neck wasn't helping either. I let out a sigh and sit still as he mumbles more words before going silent. I had a feeling I knew what he was talking about. Sian... "Yul." I say after he quiets down to only a sob. "Did you follow Sian?" I ask him. After a long silent I feel him nod his head. He must've seen Sian and Yujin on their date that she told me about at school. She was really excited for it and even said she would wear the dress Hyunee offered to let her borrow for the first time in a while. A part of me felt bad for Yul but he didn't deserve her one bit. I put my hand on his back and pat it. Maybe it's a good thing I was still at school. He probably needed to see that.

[Chapter thirteen fin]