Chapter 9

^Seyu^

3rd POV:

My plan failed. Yul had thrown away all of his self worth to try and find a weakness in y/n and his first plan was to make her flustered. "Sian doesn't like whores." She says interrupting his thoughts. Yul slowly turns his head "I give up." He says looking at y/n who seemed unaffected and ready to throw insults. "Should I just go and tell Sian... maybe she does want me back i'll just go tell her everything." He says standing up. Y/n doesn't stop him. She's not going to stop me? How much does she know? Yul sits back down instead of leaving. I'll keep her alive for now. But I need to keep her under control. He had an idea now. "Give me your number while i'm asking nicely." He demands shoving his phone in y/n's face.

1st POV:

Did that guy really think I would believe that he would go and tell Sian everything? "What a freak." I say out loud while scrolling through my phone. I had cleaned up the mess in my room after actually taking a look at it while cleaning the blood off the wall and taking a painful but relaxing shower. It was pretty late now. Everyone must have come back to their dorms. A notification covers the top of my screen that I was reading a manga dialogue to. I click on the message just sent to me by an unknown number.

________________________________________________

##########

###-###-####
save my number as yuri.

Saved as Yu(l)'re mom

Me
I guess you use that style of texting huh?

Yu(l)'re mom
i said yuri. are you an idiot?

Me
Says the one using lowercase
letters to start a sentence

Yu(l)'re mom
you're annoying on text too huh?

Me
  ( • ▭ • )

Yu(l)'re mom
fix my name.

Yu(l)'re mom has been changed to 채유리
(Chae Yul in Hangul)

Me
Why did you need my number.

채유리
i'm dead serious right now.

채유리 has been changed to Chae Yuri

Chae Yuri
why i need it is none of your business.

Me
What's with the change in tone?

Chae Yuri
i'm only going to text you twice so don't
get used to this.

________________________________________________

Only twice? I think to myself while reading the rude messages. Well that's upsetting. I wanted talk more than that. Texting would have been a good way of keeping him away from Sian.

...

I woke up early after falling asleep on my phone. Ah shoot I have to go to school today don't I? I stare at my phone that was stuck to my arm and unlocked it.

________________________________________________

Chae Yuri

Me
It's morning
Read at 7:56 am

________________________________________________

No answer LOL. He must have been dead serious haha. I get ready, wearing the school uniform shirt and a pair of shorts. I couldn't ever get used to how uncomfortable the skirts here were. No one could. Not a single girl in this school besides the pick-me girls or goody two-shoes wore them.

I walk out to see Sian, Hyunee, and Seyu who had her arm out frozen at my door. "What's up." I say seeing them look at me with weird expressions. They look at each other exchanging glances and stay silent. We walk into their classroom hallway and an announcement rips through the speakers. "Will student l/n come to the student council room?" Hyunee and Seyu flinch at the sound and Sian holds her breathe. "The student council room?" I ask looking the the three who avoid my eyes. "I told you skipping school was a bad idea." Hyunee grumbles.

The three girls lead me to a bright and clean hallway with only a single door. Why is there only one door here? "Good luck..." Hyunee says pushing me towards it before dragging a fearful Seyu and protesting Sian with her. My confusion remains and I turn the door handle to walk inside.

It was a medium sided space with hallways on both sides which seemed to be wide and long. That explained the single door on the wall... There was a desk in the middle. I walk up to it and see a girl writing in a manila colored folder. She notices my presence "Are you l/n?" She asks. I recognized her voice from the speakers. "Yeah." I say looking around at how clean and tidy the place was. This was where the elite students who were part of the student council lived. The girl stands up from her desk. "Because of your school rule violation. You have to speak with the co-president. Follow me." She says not letting me say a word. She leads me to the hallway on the right which was just as long as I thought it would be. It was huge. The doors on the left were different from the right and they were right across from each other. The left was a single door with clouded and colored glass and the right was a garage looking door that was wide open from the bottom and lead to a small hallway which lead to double doors. Is that where they live? I wonder staring at how nicely separated the living quarters and office were. We walked for a while passing 4 sets of doors before the girl stopped to knock on the door on the left side which had a black glass.

She straightened her back and waited. I stare at her judging her without hiding how weird she looked to me. A green light replaced the previously red light on the top of the door. I watched in awe as the girl walked away to go back to her seat at the front office which I could no longer see. "Come in." A voice says. I reach forward to open the door but it automatically slams open and I tumble in instead. I fall on the floor hitting my chin and hear the door slam shut behind me. I look behind me to see no one standing there. Automatic door? "Hm well that's odd." A voice gets my attention and I turn my head to face it.

There was a white haired boy sitting on the window ledge while he watched me. I was going to look him in the eyes but mine were glued to his bare feet instead.

A strong burning smell tickled my nose and thanks to that, I finally stopped looking at his feet and was looking at the cigarette sitting in his mouth instead.

[Chapter nine fin]