Chapter 12

"Y/n please come to the student council office. Thank you." An announcement rang through the school as I walking into the building. "WHAT THE FUCK?! I JUST WALKED IN HERE." I shout. "Again?" Seyu queries. "What did you do this time?" Hyunee accused. "Nothing!" I groan. "I'm coming with you!" Sian grabs my hand dragging me across the hallway. 

I didn't do anything wrong...right? Sian waits next to me as the girl at the desk looks for my file. "Uh the co-president is asking for you..?" She says unprofessionally. "Huh why?" I ask her. "No reason listed..." She stares at the document with a puzzled expression. "Please co-" "It's fine i'll just go." I say ignoring her invitation to guide me. Sian holds my arm as we walk into the long hallway. Walking here is so nice yet annoying. A blonde fuzz catches my eye. I look up to see a blonde haired boy walking down the hallway. He was staring in Sian's direction. I sweat nervously as I turn to see if she was okay. She was burying her face into the shoulder of my jacket. "Sian?" He asks and I meet his eyes. He knows her... and seemed to have good intentions. I turn back to Sian and see her face turning red. "Hi... Yujin." She whispers shyly. My eyes go wide and my jaw drops to the floor. Why is Sian acting like that in front of this boy? Doesn't she usually glare at them and walk away?! Wait Yujin? As in the president? "How do you guys know each other?" I ask interrupting the pink atmosphere. I was directly looking at this boy named Yujin. "Ah... um who are you?" He asks me. "I'm Noona's number ONE!" I say wrapping my arm around her. "N-noona? Number one?" His smile fades away. Haha now he knows he stands no chance. I grin while leaning on Sian. "She's my cousin..." Sian says softly.

"My name is Yujin, I'm the president of the student council and Sian and I met at our part time job. We are very close as co-workers and I would like to get to know her more. Do you allow this relationship to continue?" Yujin speaks clearly as he stands tall and straight looking at me with a sincere request for an answer. I stare at him blankly and my hand slips off of Sian's shoulder. Why did he give me a whole literary analysis? Sian was madly blushing while looking at him. I sigh and step in front of her to block his affectionate view. "How much money you got?" I ask him narrowing my eyes. He looks at me baffled, but proceeds to reach into his pocket and pulls out a card. As soon as I saw it, I knew he was the real thing. I cross my arms. "Okay you pass. Next que-" He hands me a check in the hand I had just held out to ask something else. I look down and see how many zeros were present on this golden paper. "Congrats." I say shaking his hand and stepping out of the way. Sian jumps in surprise as he looks at her and turns her head away. She suddenly freezes. "Wait did I just get sold?" She asks turning her head to look at me with demanding eyes. I avert my eyes and whistle while holding the check behind my back. "Maybe... just kidding. It's just a present from my brother-in-law." I smirk as the two flinch by the last three words. "Thank you sister I will take great care of her!" Yujin plays along with me and takes Sian's hand in his. She was acting so shy I wanted to throw up. "Noona. I really like him he's 100% approved!" I shout as I walk away to go meet my new younger brother. 

I could tell those two were very close. I'm just a bit bummed that Sian didn't mentio... my memories of Sian talking to me start to emerge:

"How's your part time job? Are the people there nice? Are the men trash?" 

"Haha! You worry too much, and it's a girls only cafe so there's no problem at all."

"Not a single guy?" 

"...Well there's this one guys who helps cook... uhm he's... nice."

"Are you sure...?"

"Yeah! He even helps me with my boy phobia!"

"Ohh nice." "Beep Beep! Victory!"

"Y/n are you listening or playing that game?"

"Yep!"

"..."

...

Right. She did say that... I'm glad my noona is finally experiencing new things. I slam the door of Haka's office open while proudly holding my head in the air. "Haka let's celebrate!" I demand as he stares at me with wide eyes while holding a cigarette in his hand. "OKAY!" He exclaims without hesitation running to me. I'm so happy right now!

...

Yul's POV

Noona... Noona who is that? Sian Noona... No stop! What the hell was my Noona doing with that blonde haired guy?! They were holding hands? Why? WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY NOONA! She was holding MY hand just the other day when she took me away from that group of boys just like the past. We're destined together so WHY?! And what the hell was that bitch Y/n doing why was she letting this all happen? Didn't she say she was a rival for anyone that tries to love Sian so why is she congratulating them?! (This is 100% his imagination) What is that fucking useless bitch doing?! I pull out my phone trying to control the shaking in my hands and breath.

________________________________________________

Y/n

Me

hey what the hell are you doing?

Y/n

What you mean?

Me

there's another man taking Sian away right now

Y/n

WHAT? Where?

You have read this message

________________________________________________

Damm it. I put a finger up to my mouth and start biting my nails. Why is Sian Noona so close with a boy? Since when? FUCK! FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK! "Noona!" A familiar voice in the distance makes me freeze. I put my hand down and see that y/n was running towards Sian with another boy behind her. My heart began to slow down and relief spread all over my sweating body. You're here y/n. "Where is he?" She yells. "What are you talking about y/n?" Sian nervously looks at y/n who suddenly looked restless. "The guy?" She says in a questioning tone. "It's just me and Yujin what's come over you suddenly?" Y/n freezes. What are you doing? Take her away from him! She turns around to face the white haired guy behind her. "Oh there you are!!" She shouts and grabs his arm bringing him closer. "Sian this is the new little brother I was talking about!" "Haka?" Yujin asks. "Oh so you were really serious?" Sian says surprised. "Yep!" Y/n proudly states. "Well that's all I came back to say hehe. Enjoy your time!" No!! Get him to go away!!! Y/n grabs Haka's arm and takes him down the hallway. Her cheerful expression suddenly shifts to a grim face. "There you are. 'Yuri.'" She says standing over my sitting figure which was pressed up against a wall. She smiled at me but it didn't reach her eyes.

[Chapter twelve fin]