Chapter 14

TW: mentions of off-ing oneself.

I poke Yul's mouth with the piece of chicken I held out to him. He was no longer clinging to me while sobbing and moved across me sitting silently with a blank expression and puffy red eyes. He turned his face away which made me poke his cheek. "Say ahh." I say trying to get him to try the chicken. Crying makes people hungry right? So why isn't he eating? I ponder to myself before getting a brilliant idea. "Here comes the airplane rrrrreeeowwww!" I make an engine sound as I make the chicken wiggle in the air. Yul's face looked shocked for a second before he returned to his stone cold face again. Tch so boring. I give up and put the chicken in my mouth. Oh sheit I touched his mouth with this... Shrugging it off I just chew the chicken and my face immediately melts. "MMmm shoo good!" I exclaim feeling the flavor coat my tongue with it's spicy but sweet feeling. I saw something change in Yul's eyes again for a second. Hmmm. I grab a chicken and shove it in his face again. He bites it without hesitation. I knew he would want one after I did that. His cheeks swell up as he chews with a poker face. He's kind of "Cute." I say out loud. His face scrunches with disgust and he grabs the chicken from my hand and continues to eat it. "HAHAHA!" I take out my phone and snap a picture without thinking. He was like a cat.

Yul flinches at the sound of the camera and his eyebrows furrow at the sight on my phone camera. He reaches out to grab it but I pull it away on time. "Don't worry I won't show Sian Noona." I say. He immediately frowns at the mention of Sian's name. "Wanna tell me what happened?" I offer to let him vent. He shakes his head and grabs another chicken. Figured. I also grab it. "You can have it if you tell me what's on your mind." I say grinning at him. He growls and snatches the chicken from me. Well I tried... "I'm going to kill myself." He says clearly as he takes a bite out of the chicken. "If Sian doesn't want me I won't have a reason to live." He continues. I just sit silently and look at him. "That guy. Blonde I want to kill him. He's taking her away from me. I need Noona he doesn't know how it feels if I can't have her i'll just make sure she doesn't ev-" Plop. I shove a chicken into his mouth. "Don't say stuff you don't actually mean." I say. He looks at me with an emotion I recognized from somewhere else. Auntie... "Y-YOU! You don't know anything!" He shouts at me and stands up to walk away. I grab his arm as he passes me. "But I want to know."I say blankly only to have him snatch his arm back. Guess being nosy won't help either.

3rd POV

Sian was screaming internally as she waved goodbye to Yujin who dropped her off at the dorms. "Ahhh I can't wait to tell y/n!" "Tell me what?" Y/n was leaning on her door while grinning at Sian's excitement. "Did you do anything ba-" "AHHHH!!" Sian jumps and covers y/n's mouth as she pushes her back inside. "Shhh your so loud..." She turns red which causes y/n to laugh. "Hahaha you have to tell me everything then okay?" She says and Sian nods and walks over to the bed to sit down. "He asked me to be his girlfriend..." "Wow seriously? What did you say?" "Y-yes..." "Look at you all grown uppp!" Y/n wails as she falls on Sian dramatically. "You're already leaving mee?" "Of course not!"Sian shouts leaving y/n with a shocked expression. "You'll always be my sister!" She declares. "Hehe promise?" Y/n asks tilting her head playfully. Sian firmly nods her head.

A loud noise could be heard from next door and Sian turns towards the wall connected to "Yuri's" room. She looks at it questioningly but turns back around, unbothered. Meanwhile in the room next door Chae Yul had tripped over the wire of his sound amplifier that he had connected to the wall of y/n's room the moment Sian walked in. "N-noona... why? Why that bastard?" He mumbles under his breathe loosing all sense of reality as he stands up and grabs a knife.

2 hours. He still hasn't come back home yet. Yul clenches the knife as he sits quietly on the floor inside of Yujin's room. His password was Sian's birthday. When did he change it? He even removed the recognition feature... was he going to get Sian alone with him?! Yul bit the inside of his mouth remembering he was still disguised as Yuri. Ah I walked in here without thinking I was supposed to wait outside. Yul's heart and mind were racing as he kept thinking about Yujin and Sian. "Who the fuck are you." A voice says grabbing Yul by the hair. Yul turned to look up at him and a grin streatched across his face as the wig fall off. "Yuri? You're Sian's friend righ-" Yujin stares at the short hair that was revealed by the sliding wig. "What's so surprising?" Yul asks and Yujin immedietly grabs him by the arm ripping the buttons off of the dress. Yul stares at the buttons falling down with wide eyes. Shit he- A fist meets with Yul's face and he flys back towards the wooden corner of the bed. "What the hell have you been doing around Sian?" Yujin growls completely ignoring the fact that Yul had broken in. This was not what I expected but it's fine. Yul clenches the knife in his hand and brings it up to Yujins face.

He stares at the sharp object and looks back at Yul. "Stay away from Sian." He says shooting crazy eyes. "I don't know how you seduced her but she doesn't belong with you!" He screams. "Ah... so you're one of those." Yujin sighs looking at Yul with pitiful eyes. "Listen YOU should stop hanging around Sian because soon you won't even be able to go near her so just leave while it's easy for you." He says. "Easy for me?! Hah. Do you know anything about me and Sian? We go far back i've known her for longer than you!" Yujin stares at Yul with narrow eyes. "So you've been following her around like a leech?!" "SHE LOVES ME!" Yul shouts loudly covered Yujin's voice. "S-she love me... but you had to come and ruin everything. It was almost perfect she was supposed to come to me! I'm supposed to be the only one left for her but you keep making her confused!" At that moment Yujin remembered something Sian had told him at work a few weeks ago. "My ex-boy friend... he's the reason why I'm so scared." Rage flared through Yujin's eyes as he realizes who Yul was to Sian.

"I'm going to tell Sian everything." He turns around grabbing his phone. "Heh. You can't tell her." Yul chuckles as Yujin clenches the phone in his hand. "Why's that?" "Because she'll break so much that she won't even be able to live without me. SHE'LL BE AFRAID OF YOU TOO FOREVER DO YOU KNOW THAT? AH JUST TELL HER ALREADY EVEN Y/N KNOWS EVERYTHING!" Yujin stops scrolling on his phone and drops his hand down. "What did you just say?"

[Chapter fourteen fin]