Chapter 11

Where the hell is this guy? I knock harder on the door but it still showed no signs of moving. Plus the lights were off. Is he even in there? I kick the door one last time but hurt my foot without the door even showing a dent. I stumble backwards and fall in front of the big black garage-looking door that was in front of the office. Oh right isn't this his dorm? I knock on the hard steel but knew it would be hopeless. "Are you fucking serious right now?" I slap the touchscreen keypad on the side. Should I just leave? Suddenly the door started moving upwards. "AAAACKCK!!!!" I shriek jumping back from the door. A hallway leading to double doors was revealed. It opened... I look left and right then take a big step forward as I trespass. Wow this hallways wide. The sounds of gears shifting behind me gets my attention and I see that the door closed. Looking around I see another keypad and slap it too. A red error message shows up. "Shit." I was locked in. 

I knock on the double doors for someone to answer but it's silent here too. Did this guy die or something? I push the door and it opens. "Are you serious?" A huge room is revealed with one large bed at the end of it with a shit ton of other rich stuff that my brain couldn't even process. It looked like my parents study room that I was never allowed in. I invite myself in taking my shoes off at the front. The fluffy bed was so tempting I couldn't stop my feet from moving. "Weeee!" I yell jumping onto it belly first. I felt my body sinking into the soft cushion until I couldn't feel the cold air hitting my back. "What are you doing?" A voice cracks through my blissful moment and I realize what I was doing. I quickly sit up and stare at the co president with wide eyes. He was staring at me as I backed off the bed and patted the spot I jumped on. "Well you weren't in your office so..." "So you broke into my room?" I flinch. "No... It just opened on it's own so I walked in!" I explain fiercely facing him. He looked at me in disbelief. "I'm serious..." I sigh. "A troublesome kid... you're incredible!" He exclaims grabbing my hand. I flinch again and stare at his starshapped eyes. What the F*&$?!

"We're almost there." The co-president says while holding my hand and dragging me with him. What is happening right now? He holds a map in his hand while walking. "Hold up!" I pull my hand away and push my hair back from all the sweat forming on my forehead. After he woke up thanks to me breaking into his room he told me we have to do work and dragged me out here holding a map. I rehearse everything that happened. "So why the HELL are you using that outdated thing?!" I shout pointing at his map. "Isn't this how friends navigate together?" He asks tilting his head. "This isn't the 1900's!" I raged. "Hmm. Alright!" He says grabbing my hand again and pulling his phone out with the other. This guy was totally out of his damn mind. I groan letting him drag me around without protest. He stops in front of a gate going up the mountain. The sign read Gyeon amusement park. Why are we here? I look towards the persistent guy for answers but he was too busy smiling to himself while looking at the sign. "Why are we at an amusement park?" I ask. "To play." He answers bluntly. Huh? "What why are we playing?" "Because we're friends." "SINCE WHEN? I don't even know your name!" I perplexed at this confusing guy. "Haka." He says looking at me with a blank face. "Y/n." I say without thinking, matching his expression. "Friends?" He asks for the first time during this entire adventure. I look towards the high speed roller coaster that dragged screams with it as it moved. "HELL YEAH!" I shout grabbing him by the arm. No way I was going to let this chance slip by! 

"WOOOOO!!!" We both scream at the top of our lungs as the roller coaster crashed the air falling towards the ground. "Let's go to another one!!" Haka says dragging me to another coaster. I don't know how and why this happened after skipping school once but I was definitely not complaining. We got along almost too well as we screeched at the top of our lungs on every roller coaster we sat on. "I think you were my long lost brother that went missing when I was birthed." I say with a serious face. "You are permitted to become my new sibling." He replies matching my expression. It was already dark by the time we delivered the finishing blow to our throats on the last roller coaster. "Don't you have anyone else to hang out with? You were screaming like you've never been to an amusement park before." I ask him sitting on the bench. "That's because I don't have anyone." He says. "Wait seriously..?" I felt awkward for asking. "Well I have the president but he's busy with his part time job." "Your only friend is the president?" "Yeah I've known him since I was a kid." "I see..." Wait why the hell are we talking about personal stuff? "Because of him I don't get to see anyone in my office." He says. "What? Aren't you like the co-president though?" "Yeah but Yujin likes to do all the work. I only have to deal with absences." He sighs depressed. 

I pat his back in pity. "Guess you have to rely on your awesome new sister now!" I say standing up and proudly pointing at myself. Silence shrouded the atmosphere making me turn red. I look at his face to see that his eyes were in star shapes again and he was silently gasping. "YEAH!" He suddenly shouts causing me to flinch. This guy's definitely a handful but being a big sister is pretty cool. "Wait. How old are you?" I ask him. "I'm a third year." He answers. A sweat forms on my cheek. He's a year older than me. "Well I'm a 6th year." I say nodding to myself. "But we don't hav-" "It's a secret." I whisper and his eyes light up again as he nods. We walked back to the dorms after getting lost a few times because of his map but it was an experience. Also he seemed to believe everything I said I don't know if he was just stupid or if I was just that incredible but I already knew the answer. 

"I'm so incredible." I sigh. "Who?" Hyunee asks turning her head to look at me in disgust as she stops painting her toenails. "You didn't work too hard right?" Sian asks me who was laying my head in her lap as she massaged my head with her cool hands. "Of course not Noona we went to an amusement park HAHAHA. Also I have a little brother now." I say smiling to myself. Seyu stares at me in pity. "The works' gone to her head." "She's absolutely lost it." Hyunee shakes her head. "I'm being serious." I huff at their annoying responses. "Next time i'm coming with you y/n." Sian affirmed. I could tell she was going to come with me even if I didn't say yes. "Sure whatever..." I say closing my eyes to let the drowsiness kick in.

[Chapter eleven fin]