INTRODUCTION.

First of all, I wanted to give a shoutout to imfinekxx , because if I wouldn't read her story, this one wouldn't exist! I loved her book and I recommend reading it as well! Moving on, here are some informations about the story and main characters before you start reading.

This book is about a 11 years old girl who has been through so many 'downs' that the 'ups' don't seem real. Though, she was still a child, she was really mature for her age. Well, she had to be since she had to do everything on her own, which wasn't so easy when her mental health was literally below zero. She tried her best to act like an adult, but if you looked closer, you could see the child in her beautiful, hazel eyes.

Her name was Tessa Huxley.

Tessa's life has always been hard, but it would've been even harder if her best friend wasn't beside her. They knew each other since they were little kids. They've always been 'the weirdos', but they couldn't be happier to have that nickname, since they wouldn't meet if they weren't them. Her best friend always made her feel understood, like she wasn't the only person in the whole universe with such a fucked up life. In fact, Tessa wouldn't be here anymore if they haven't met.

His name was Theo Rivers.

When everything seemed to go to shit, a special person appeared in the girl's life. It was hard to believe, it was actually true. The woman made Tessie feel like she could be a child again. She took away all of her problems and made them disappear.

Her name was Elizabeth Olsen.

⚠️ BEFORE YOU START READING THE STORY ⚠️

I need to warn you, that the story contains triggering topics such as:

• SELF-HARM
• SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
• SUICIDE ATTEMPTS
• DEPRESSIVE EPISODES
• EATING DISORDER
• ANXIETY
• PHYSICAL ABUSE

Few more informations:
Black Widow and Captain Marvel came out right after Civil War did
• Lizzie knows Florence Pugh and Brie Larson and they're friends
• Rose, Scarlett's daughter is 6
• Lizzie's parents aren't divorced and live in Seattle

Remember, it is okay not to feel okay. You can always dm me. I'm here for you. You're not alone in this. I love you.

<3