chapter 1

(The school is split into two half's. One part of the school is for year 10 and 11s will the other half Is for 7 and 8 and 9. Year 10s and 11s get taught together. Jimmy tango and grian where all in y9 while lizzie and scott where in y10 that's how the last time jimmy and the boys had seen scott was when they where in y8 and him in year 9. Anyway back to the story)

Jimmy walked down the school corridor with grian, trying to focus on grians words but they managed to turn to dust in his mind as all he could think of was his brand new, start of school, crush. Scott smajor. He imaged sitting on a picnic with him, running his hands through the boys blue hair staring into his deep brown eyes-

"JIMMY" grians voice shouted and tugged harshly at his shirt making Jimmy's imagination go to a stop "you nearly walked into the locker" grian sighed nodding his head over to where jimmy nearly walked head onto a row of tall grey lockers. "Oh
..uh..sorry!" He stuttered out managing to shake his thoughts from his head and focus properly "I was just thinking-" grian cut him off before he could speak again "about your crush?" He said a smile appearing on the smaller, scruffier haired, boys face. "Shhh" jimmy said feeling paranoid about scott hearing even though the corridors was packed full of talking people. Grian laughed and pulled him along "come on lover boy we gotta catch up to lizzie and tango before the bell goes for class, if you keep daydreaming you might walk into your crush and embarrass yourself" grian said the end bit jokingly but it made jimmy finally walk properly taking everything in carefully not to accidently walk into scott or do anything embarrassing to get scott not to like him. Jimmy was clumsy normally he couldn't do anything that would make him more clumsy so he knew he couldn't imagine being with scott, well for now anyway.

"Hey guys" lizzie and tango smiled and waved to the two boys. "Hey" grian and jimmy said back to the other two. They all hugged each other. "Sooo how are you guys finding your first day at school?" The older pink haired girl said, lizzie was a year above the other boys, she used to hang out with the other girls like Katherine and gem but when jimmy and his friends whent into her school. She was too overprotective too not stay around jimmy, after all she was his big sister.

"Jimmy-" grian went to speak a smirk appearing on his face but before he continued jimmy pulled his hand on grians mouth "yeah I've had a good day liz!" Jimmy smiled as grian and jimmy struggled together. One trying to shut the other up and one trying to escape. Tango raised an eyebrow at the two "uhhh guys...what's happening?" Tango said laughing at the two. Lizzie shrugged laughing "jim! Let him go, nothing can be that embarrassing that you haven't done before" she said struggling not to laugh.

Jimmy sighed half heartedly and grumbled "fine.." before letting go of the giggling grian and crossing his arms. Grian put his arm around jimmy "He has a crush!" He whispered to the 3. "Grian!" Jimmy shouted abit to loudly causing people to turn there heads at the group seeing a blonde messy jimmy swatting at the light browns head as the two laughed. "Jimmy has a crush!" Tango and lizzie said at the same time looking at each other and laughing "jimmy has a crush, jimmy has a crush!" Grian,lizzie and tango started singing, quietly.  "GUYS" He shouted again causing the turn of heads once again. He realised how loud he had been this time though and turned around red from embarrassment at the people laughs, scoffs or sighs before turning back to his friends and shaking his head "I hate you guys" He said jokingly.

"So jim who's the lucky person?" Tango said crossing his arms and looking around the room trying to guess who jimmy would like the most. "Uh...promise you won't tell anyone.." He whispered going a soft colour of pink. "Of course we won't" the three said putting there pinkys out infront of Jimmy's face. He shook pinkys with all three before taking a deep breath "s..scott.."

"Scott smajor?!" Lizzie said sounding surprised. Jimmy looked at all the other guys faces. Grians mouth was twisted in a wierd confused face as if he was not sure if jimmy was joking or not. Lizzies eyebrows turned into a worried look and tangos jaw looked like it would touch the floor of how wide it was open.

"Yeah....scott...scott smajor" jimmy replied nervously blushing a more deeper red, almost crimson.