chapter 5

Jimmy blushed and pulled his sound away from the older boy after saying they both said sorry at the same time making them laugh, but something stuck in his head after there hands touched. Scott's hand was rather cold, almost like holding a handful of snow. Of  course, he knew some people just had cold hands but his was different it was...colder? He didn't mind of cause he would do anything to hold his crushes hand but he wondered if scott was okay. Jimmy let his hand back down and looked up at Scott's face who looked worried and was avoiding looking at Jimmy's face.

The others who hadn't realised scott and jimmy were still just stood in the doorway where already looking at clothes picking out the strangest and weirdest ones they could find "Hey you two!"grian called over to them "come over here" He said putting what looked like a neon old lady hat on. Jimmy laughed and scott raised an eyebrow confused as they walked over to grian "ah yes look at my beautiful grandson" grian said putting on a low old lady voice making lizzie,tango jimmy and scott laugh. Jimmy quickly hurried to find a hat and found a top hat and a black blazer "hello grandma" He said jokingly as he stuck the top gat on his head.

Soon the 3 rest of them where also rushing to get an outfit. Tango put on a what looked like a chimney sweaper hat an held on to a walking stick pretending to be a grandad, so grian pretended he was his husband. Lizzie found high heels and a fancy pair of sunglasses pretending to be the posh granddaughter. It took a while for scott to actually go and find something, all 4 of them had to beg him to try. He finally came back with a red baseball cap turned the over way in one of those cool guy style, saying he was the friend that thought he was cool. Making all of them laugh at what they had created while the people in the shop just stared at them in confusion. "Yeah guys i think we better go..." lizzie said taking of her sunglasses seeing the shop owners face in disgust. "Oh..." Tango said as they all slipped of the clothes and accessories making sire they put them all in the correct spots, before they all rushed out.

"Hah! That was so funny!" Jimmy said still laughing from what they had created. "Yeah especially to see grian and tango try and act like an old married couple" lizzie said giggling. Grian and tango looked at eachother laughing and joking about it. Jimmy turned to scott and saw a glimer of joy in his eyes and a smile still plastered on his face, rembering the silly moment not wanting to let it go as they entered a charity shop.

The charity shops was painted grey all over but was filled with colourful clothing and unique interesting plushies.  Grian lizzie and tango all whent straight to look at the clothes with hanged of racks in two different sections mes and womens, lizzie obviously going of straight to look at the lady's and grian and tango going straight to the mens. Jimmy stood in the corner near the plushies though waiting to see what scott wanted to look at first, as he was just about to ask Scott's eyes lit up again and a smirk appeared on his pale porcelain face.

Scott walked over to just by the side of jimmy where on the plushie shelf there was a cod fish teddy/ pillow type thing. It was as big as a large water bottle and was rather fat, it looked like a pillow with a fish print on it in the shape of a fish, the fish being a cod. Scott picked it and his smile grew "it looks just like you jimmy!" He said making the cod look at him. Jimmy's face blushed and looked at him shocked and then back at the cod plush "I do not look like a cod!" He protested. "Yes you do!" Scott teased making jimmy smile, only jokingly annoyed. "Your smile matches" He said putting out the cod for jimmy to look at.

Jimmy opened his mouth to protest again but took hold of the cod and put it next to his face, he then smiled and pointed at his face to the cods face trying to show it didn't look like his smile but scott just laughed "I've found your twin jim!" He said giggling "you've got to be him!" Scott said excitedly.

Jimmy gave up protesting and stared at the cod "fineeeee ill buy him" He said before looking at scott "I can't believe I'm going to buy a fish plushy" He said laughing and softly putting the cod into Scott's chest chest which he clutched there before moving it into one had and holding his hand with the cod out to jimmy. Jimmy smiled and blushed lightly as he took hold of the head of the cod pulling scott along with it to the check out, I guess this plush will come in handy, they could do this instead of actually touching if scitt didn't like actually touching yet.

Jimmy paid for the fish which came to £1.99 and walked along scott who they where still holding there hands on the cod. Once they got out the charity shop to wait for lizzie, tango and grian. Scott said something with a smile "your cute, jimmy" He said making the younger boy blush and stare back into scitss eyes.

"I'm what?" Jimmy said not believing his ears.

"Your cute" scott said again calmly

"Cute?" He said still shocked.

"Yeah, cute" scott said giving out a self laugh. "You do know what cute means right?" He asked.

"Y- yeah" He said embarised as the other 3 walked out the shop, scott just called him cute?! What?!