Chapter 4

(After school)

Jimmy and lizzie had just got home a few hours ago and where now sat in Jimmy's room on there phones. "Are we still hanging out with scott and everyone?" Lizzie asked looking over at jimmy from her bean bag seat. Jimmy laid outstretched on his bed his head down focused on his phone "I'll text him now" he said not taking his eyes away from his phone.

Jimmy clicked onto Scott's Instagram page, which he had to search and follow, luckily it was on public so he didn't have to wait to be accepted "Hey scott!!! It's Jimmy, are you still free to hang out?" He quickly sent before he could overthink his text. It took a few minutes before Jimmy's phone buzzed again, with a follow back from scott and a reply "Hey Jimmy! <3" the reply said making jimmy blush and stare at his phone for a few seconds, scott sent him a heart next to his name!?  Another message appeared on his phone "yeah, I thought about a place, we could go to that shopping centre near us?"

Jimmy smiled at his phone before sending a reply "yeah the big one? Or the smaller one?" Jimmy sent, knowing there was a big shopping centre with a big mall and a smaller one with charity shops and little primark shops, they where both pretty close to each other as they both where on opposite sides of a McDonald's. "The small one" scott replied. Jimmy read this message abit surprised, normally boys like scott didn't like shopping at charity shops, not that there was anything wrong with charity shops, jimmy loved them as he could always get cheap stuff there and the money would go to a good cause. But he never not boys like scott, sorta popular, well dressed, everyone liked boys would shop at charity shops where things are cheap and not high brands like where he thought most popular boys shop. "Okay! :)" jimmy replied. "I'll see you there ;)" scott sent before going offline. Jimmy squilled from excitement reading his last message. Lizzie suddenly looked up to see her younger brother rolling around holding his phone up to his face and squealing "jimmy is something wrong" lizzie laughed. "WRONG?!" He said loudly "Liz look!"He said stopping rolling and sat up holding the phone out to lizzie.

Lizzie squinted to see it but failed to see and heaved her self of the bean bag to grab his phone and read the messages. She giggled reading them "gosh jimmy!" She said handing him back the phone before signing a sorta tierd sign and her smiled looked faker but jimmy was too busy being happy and blushing over Scott's messages to notice. Lizzie picked up Jimmy's shoe and softly hit his back with it "come on jim, we better go or your miss him" she teased making him let out a OI sound before pulling on his shoes laughing.

(At the mall)

After lizzie and jimmy made the big walk up to the mall area they stood and waited by the McDonald's on the side of the smaller shopping area. Tango arrived first will grian arrived a little after before scott arrived.

"Hey!" They all said to each other giving each other a hug, well expect scott, scott didn't try hug anyone and no one tired to hug scott except jimmy. "Hey scott!" He said smiling going to hug him in there friendly manner that he did with all his friends but scott just backed up awkwardly although the "Hey Jim!" He said was happy amd sounded exited. Jimmy put his arms down and stood still awkwardly after that but tango put his arm round him after seeing what happened and whispered to him "jimmy, some people just don't like physical touch, or they might only like it from people there close with" He reminded him making jimmy smile "your right..I'm just nervous he won't like me.." He whispered back. "Jim if he really is cool, he'll like you" He whispered back taking his arm off him and walking over to lizzie who was a few steps ahead of jimmy, grian and scott.

"Where do you wanna go first guys?" Lizzie said turning to face all four of them. "I know there's a primark down here we could go in there and then head into some charity shops and then if we get hungry we can all go to McDonald's since its right here?" Grian said pointing to the primark which was just down the path abit and then to the 5 or 6 charity shops before finally at the McDonald's which they where stood next too. "Yeah that sounds good" lizzie said looking at the others for any nods of agreement. They all nodded there heads and made there way over to primark. "I would have never have thought you liked charity shops, scott" jimmy said positively to scott as he walked next to him. "Yeah...there actually pretty good, I don't get to go down here alot though, none of my other friends like them" He said softly and truthly. Scott did like them, but his friends didn't know he only whent down here because his friends would never be seen dead in a shop that didn't hold designer labels that where over a certain high price."Well, now you do have some friends that love charity shops" jimmy said flashing him a smile as he looked at his over friends backs. Scott smiled back staring at jimmy for a few seconds but to jimmy it felt like minutes "your my friends?" He asked as if it wasn't clear to him. "Yeah of course we are" jimmy said holding out his hand for scott to take but rembered tangos words and hung it down by his side. Scott watched it before moving closer to Jim, letting the large distance between them sink to a closer distance and when jimmy wasn't looking, as they entered primark scott dangled his hand next to Jimmy's so when they whent through the door there hands brushed together.

They both pulled there hands away awkwardly "sorry" scott said "sorry" jimmy said at the same time making the two laugh.