chapter 14

(SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG TO COME OUT I WAS SUPER BUSY)

Once they had reached the doors off the party and walked in. Scott held Jimmy's hand in his and walked through the doors. Inside the hall was colourful and full with people waiting in a line to be checked in with a teacher to make sure they actually went to the school. A whole load of people were already inside, some on the dance floor where a dj was playing music and colourful patterned lights flashed reflecting over the whole hall. Another half of the people where sitting at white table clothed tables with fruit punch and little sweets that where arranged on the tables. Jimmy tried squinting his eyes and standing on his tip toes to see past the heads that where in front of him trying to see his friends but failing to do so through the crowd of people. They where all dressed In dresses and suits that all blended together too all look the same.

Soon enough they where at the front of the queue face to face with a teacher who they told there names to and she wrote them down. Allowing them to enter the party. Jimmy held onto Scott's hand tighter pulling him along through the people over to a quieter area by the tables close enough to the music to still softly hear the beating blast of the song. "Jim,are you looking for your friends?" Scott asked watching Jimmy's eyed dart along the crowds of people. Jimmy sighed and turned to Scott "yeah...but I can't find them" he sighed again "sorry, I should be just focusing on you, after all your the one I went with to the party" he said before Scott smiled lightly "its fine  if you want we can find your friends together...but um who are we looking for?" Scott asked his eyes moving of off Jimmy towards the swarm of people. "Really?! Thanks, I promise I just want to say hi to them and make sure there okay. Oh and where looking for lizzie and grian"

"Grian said he would be here with scar and lizzies here with Katherine, gem and shubble" Jimmy continued also looking into the crowd now before he saw a fimular looking dress. He pulled Scott along towards the dress sometimes getting blocked by a stranger but Scott maked sure that Jimmy and him got through.

"Lizzie!" Jimmy shouted as he got closer to the dress, seeing his sisters pink hair and pink dress he ran up and hugged her, letting go of Scott's hand. "Jimmy!" Lizzie said hugging him back as she gave a smile to Scott "how are you?" She asked the two of them. "Where good, I just came over to say hi" Jimmy said letting go off lizzie "do you know where grian is?" Jimmy asked and lizzie nodded pointing towards the dance floor. "Thanks!" Jimmy said not getting anymore extra information and running off taking back Scott's hand and dragging him once more through the crowd towards the dance floor. After a while of awkwardly walking through the dance floor, getting in everyone's way, they finally found grian. He was doing some strange sorta 'dance' moves with scar there laughter filling up the whole space that was between Jimmy and scott to scar and grian. Jimmy laughed and Scott raised an eyebrow a smirk appearing across his face "what on earth are they doing?" He asked and Jimmy laughed "dancing?, I think?" He said before walking closer to grian and tapping his shoulder.

Scar stopped his strange apparent dancing and gave Jimmy a smile as grian turned around and widened his eyes at Jimmy in a suit "JIMMY!" he said loudly pulling him into a hug before letting him go and brushing down his suit "don't you look smart?" He stated more then asked. Jimmy smiled embarrest by his friend "you look smart too grian and....scar? Is it?" Jimmy asked looking over grians proud date. Scar crossed his arms and winked "yep the one and only scar" he said making grian hug him around the waist "Jimmy no trying to steal him okay you have your own" grian joked giving a wink to Scott. Scott went red and so did Jimmy as they awkwardly stared at his each other. "I think we should leave them alone grian" scar said giggling as they disappeared from where they where stood.

Jimmy awkwardly twiddled his fingers "well..I mean you asked me to be your date to the dance...does that mean I properly you date...I mean like where boyfriends.." Jimmy asked quietly just loud enough to be heard over the music that was slowing down into a slower song. Scott smiled and walked closer to Jimmy "yeah i guess it does...your my boyfriend" he said pulling Jimmy towards him. Scott put his hands around Jimmy's waist and Jimmy naturally put his hands over Scott's neck as they started dancing to the music. They rested there heads on each others shoulder before Jimmy spoke again in a wisper "what did you mean that one time when you said you didn't want to hurt me?.." Jimmy asked.  "I guess I just don't want you having your heart broken...or worse" he said soflty, mumbling the last part. "Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me  I mean do you really want to love me and be with me?" Scott asked causing Jimmy to be a little shocked and take awhile to respond. "Y-...yeah i love you...you love me too..don't you?" Jimmy asked suddenly getting nervous "of course!" Scott said pulling a little bit away from Jimmy just so he could see his face and smiled. Jimmy smiled back his nerves sinking and turning to nothing as he stared into Scott's eyes, dancing to the song. Scott looked over at everyone else and saw that grian and scar where also dancing together and surprisingly lizzie and Joel where dancing together. He giggled and turned back to Jimmy. "I guess everyone can find love or love someone. Even the most annoying and cold hearted people" he said talking Joel and himself. It felt weird for him to admit that he, Scott smajor, was actually in love, he never thought he would ever find love. His parents never found love either he thought it was something in his blood but when he found Jimmy he didn't want to admit it, he didn't want to show it, he didn't even know it was love but now he knew, he loved Jimmy and Jimmy loved him, nothing was going to change that. Not if he could stop it, he couldn't lose Jimmy not know that he had realised he loved him.

(I know I said this was going to be the last chapter but I lied 😭 I have 1 one chapter coming and it won't take as long to come out next time I promise)