LeTarius 4

I had been at Camp Faith for about two years when he came in... unlike the quiet white boys who came in scared to death, this nigga came in swinging. His name was Antares, it's pronounced An and Ares but with a 'T'; and I could've told him that he wouldn't win against these jacked up Christians but I was still impressed nonetheless, as he took on three at once before finally being sedated and taken to the 'prayer room' aka the room they use to beat our asses. Ares was the name I gave him three days late when he was marched into the cafeteria, beaten and bruised but still defiant; this nigga was the definition of a the god of war and even when he sat down I could tell he was looking for an escape. Our eyes connected and being one of at least three black dudes out of twenty dudes in total, there was an instant connection between the two of us. I wouldn't go as far as to call him beautiful... not like Dior, but Ares was definitely handsome in his own way; he got pushed further into the cafeteria and decided it would be smarter to stick with your own, so he walked over to the three black dudes and sat down. I could definitely tell this camp wasn't worth a damn because as he sat down the eyes of the other two dudes quickly surveyed him, lust filled their eyes before they quickly turned back to their lumpy oatmeal.

"Wassup, I'm LeTarius..." I said being the boldest of the group, Ares looked a little guarded but quickly melted under my gaze. I tend to have that effect on niggas, my smile was deadly when I wanted it to me and I could see it in his eyes... Ares was already wondering how it would feel to experience these backshots.... damn, I was horny as fuck.....

"Sup...." He said before diverting his eyes to his food.... That was how we met, it took him two months to say more than one word to me but once he opened up, he DEFINITELY opened up. "So how did you end up here?" Ares asked one morning while we were on trash duty, meaning we had to walk around the entire camp and pick up every piece of trash.

"We're not supposed to discuss it, God is always watching and he doesn't want us reliving our sins." I said looking around to make sure none of the guards were around. "But I was fuckin this big booty bottom... blowing that nigga's back out and my grandma caught me.... How about you?" I asked.

"I've only been here two months and I'm feenin for some dick" Ares said longingly. "Ayy don't get it twisted, I'm a hood nigga... but fuckin bitches don't do it for me, having another hood nigga slut me out is what makes my dick hard. Ares said not realizing he was making my dick hard, and a hard dick is grounds for punishment here. "But my pops caught me getting slutted out by three niggas in his squadron... he's a military cat so seeing his only son sitting on a dick and having two in his mouth set him over the edge."

"So you were out here really livin life... I feel it, I was just getting started when I finally got caught.... I mean I had a dude back in Atlanta but it wasn't anything serious... we were just some young niggas exploring our sexuality and I fell in love with it, pussy doesn't hit like fuckin a dude... at least not for me.... Oh shyt here comes Big Bethany....." I said quickly getting back to work as the meanest bitch I had ever met walked towards us.

"Oh... so you're still kinda new... I'm going to have fun training you." Ares said before walking off to find some more trash. That was the beginning of our flirtmance... for the next two months whenever we had some time alone me and Ares would trade playful banter and build a friendship that was much deeper than anything I had experienced at Camp Faith. Though we flirted, traded quick lustful glances, Ares even grabbed my dick a few times... nothing serious ever happened until Family Day............

"Look at this nigga here......" Omani said snapping me out of my trip down memory lane. I looked around and saw my cousin Speedy standing in the driveway washing his car... well he was watering his car, not a soap sud to be seen anywhere and his face was streaked with tears. "You got this because you know I'm blunt as fuck and I might fuck around and hurt his feelings..... or convince him to give me some head." Omani said as we pulled into the driveway.