Speedy 18

Okay, this was getting ridiculous.... Night One I barely got any sleep because of the constant banging of the headboard and moaning coming from the other side of the wall. Night Two... okay I'll admit I was kinda caught up in the horniness and allowed myself to imagine that it was me getting fucked by the mysterious Pharaoh.... Night Three I was annoyed all again, the music was blasting, the headboard was knocking, and the bottom was MOANING!!! Every night the moans were different, one was deep and masculine, the other loud and feminine, and the third sounded like a hood dude.... It was annoying because I hadn't even had the chance to confront him because he left so damn early and got home so late but every night was the same, I would hear his door open, and about an hour or so later IT would begin. I was about to go bang on his door because this wasn't about to keep going on, I was seriously considering calling Mattie Pearl and asking for my old apartment back because it wasn't like it was something that happened over an hour... nah this happened ALL DAMN NIGHT!!! Maybe I should just change rooms but that was a lot of work and I hated moving.... I couldn't take it anymore.... When I heard the door to his apartment I got up and walked out of my bedroom, I was so mad that I didn't even bother putting on clothes... I just walked my naked ass out of my apartment and started knocking on the door to his apartment.

"What'd you forget?" He asked opening the door to his apartment... I'll admit I was kinda stunned, he was beautiful... like my breath caught in my chest and I almost forgot why I came over here in the first place... maybe it was because he was naked and so was I but this was definitely a hell of a way to meet the neighbor. "Don't I know you?" He asked hitting the blunt and not even trying to hide the fact that he was checking out my body.

"Uhh... nah, I just moved in next door... which is why I'm here could you please keep it down? My room is right next to yours and I hear EVERYTHING!" I said trying to avoid looking at him because he was just.....

"I have seen you before, a couple of times... I've delivered some packages to your people's house... they're always ordering shyt and I've seen you..... As for the noise I could TRY but I've never been the type to tone down my stroke because of a complaint... However, I don't want us getting off on the wrong foot so for you...." He said licking his lips and looking me up and down. "I'd be willing to change my room around, it's been a couple of months and I get bored with the same layout...." He said winking.

"Thank you...." I said starting to walk back to my apartment, only to have my path blocked by Pharaoh.

"Not so fast.... I mean you really just banged on my door ass naked and I can't even get the name of my new neighbor? The least you could do is tell me that way I know......" Whatever he was thinking he didn't say but there was this lustful look in his eyes that made me shift nervously... FUCK why did I look down?

"Uhh, Speedy...." I said pulling my eyes away from his dick.

"Aight Speedy... nice meeting you...." He said still smiling, I nodded and walked past him, and even though I didn't turn around I could feel his eyes on me the entire time and I could feel the smile on his face..............

"I'm going to be honest with you, if someone pulls up to my place ass naked talking about the noise... I'm inviting them in so I can show them what they're missing.... I'm willing to bet anything dude thinks you wanna fuck him." Omani said rolling up a blunt while LeTarius and Krimzon were arm wrestling for some strange reason.

"I seriously doubt that... Pharaoh doesn't seem like the type... I mean every night he has someone different, I'm sure the last thing he wants is to have someone right next door monitoring his 'friends'... that just seems like too much drama.. even though that's not my style." I said.

"Let me find out someone in my apartment complex gets down... you can bet your ass I'm going to be trying to fuck DAILY. I don't gotta drive, or wait for some ass... I can just pop up, dick down, and leave.... I'm taking advantage of that golden opportunity." Omani said.