Drue 42

I can let a lot of shyt slide, if you wanna drag my friends I'm more than happy to sit back and watch because I know both Xadrian and Dior could read down and had the potential to leave you crying or ready to fight. Where I drew the line is putting your fuckin hands on them, now that's where I step in, sure they were more than capable of handling themselves but they didn't have to because I was there and I threw hands with any and everybody. When Centeio grabbed Xadrian's arm I fuckin lost it... I didn't give a fuck if Centeio was an amateur boxer, I didn't give a fuck if he was with nine other sexy ass Kappa niggas, keep ya fuckin hands to yourself. Before I could show my entire ass, Xadrian snatched his arm away and walked off, Centeio wasn't too far behind him and I watched closely as they started arguing. Dior was watching as well waiting for the slightest hint that Xadrian was under duress and I knew he'd be over there before I was... as we stood off to the side watching my phone rang, and I saw that it was Vonteris calling.... he'd have to wait, now wasn't the time for me to be getting horny from the sound of his voice.... or to be visualizing the way his face looked as he shot his nut deep inside of me, or the look of agony in his eyes when I was riding his d... Focus Drue....

"You wanna answer that? Don't worry, I'll be watching closely..." Dior said and as badly as I wanted to step away and answer the call just to hear that deep voice, I wanted to be absolutely sure Centeio didn't do anything that require me to show my entire ass in this mall. "Drue it's fine..." Dior added and yeah... I caved.

"I umm.. uhhh I mean... wassup?" I said trying to play it cool because I refused to let him know he had me shook.

"Ayy I'm sitting at the airport on my way back down there... my daughter is fine and I really wanna spend some more time with you so I'm going to need for you to come scoop me when I touchdown." Vonteris said and my legs were SHAKING!

"Only if I can ride your dick on the way back to the house." I said without realizing it, but when it finally hit me I was so fuckin embarrassed and Vonteris didn't help by letting out that loud soul-touching laugh.

"It's going to make it hard to drive but I'll see what I can do... I really can't fuckin wait to see you..." Vonteris said and the way he said it, I knew he meant it and it changed my plans for the day and shifted how I wanted to handle the Centeio situation.

"When does your plane leave because it's only an eighty-minute flight and if that's the case I need to get my ass home to make sure everything is right for when you land." I said praying I had at least three hours because you had to factor in driving time and all that other stuff.

"I got about an hour so you got time, I do have one request though... make sure you wear as little clothes as possible, just in case.... Aight let me stop before you have me bricked up in this damn airport, I'll text you before I board the plane. I love you." He said and I really wanted to say it back but I couldn't... not just yet.

"I umm... I'll see you in a bit." I said quickly hanging up before I slipped up and said something that I wasn't ready to admit. I walked back over to Dior who was still watching Xadrian and Centeio closely, I was pretty sure he hadn't blinked because he wanted to be ready for anything.

"Let's go break up this lil pow-wow because I got stuff to do." I said and Dior was already walking before over to them before I could finish. Surprisingly, Centeio kept his smart ass comments to himself before walking over to his frat brothers and walking off.

"Let me guess, you're about to ditch us?" Xadrian asked with a playful smile on his face. I nodded, but that was all they were getting out of me. I hated that we couldn't spend more time together but when it came to Vonteris....

I was halfway to my apartment when Dior reminded me that Xadrian's car was at my new place, personally, I believe he should've said something sooner but after changing course, I made my way home, dropped them off, and ran inside. After a long shower, I made sure everything was perfect before rushing out the door. Why the fuck did he make me so damn anxious? I was driving down the freeway, blasting my music, I was listening to that new song by Qwell and Javi... baby listen, this song made me want to take two dicks at the same time, the way they artistically spoke about sex.... It brought out my inner h.... oh what the hell, why the fuck was I being pulled over? I was doing the speed limit and all my papers were up to date so what in the actual fuck.