LeTarius 34

We has a fuckin blast and didn't spend any money at all, but let me go back... When Dior picked me up, I wasn't sure where he was taking me or how he even knew I was back from New Orleans but I didn't care. We arrived at Dior's dad's shop which wasn't open yet and Dior handed me an apron, again I wasn't sure what he was planning but I just went with the flow and allowed myself to have fun learning how to bake. Things only got crazier when Dior's great aunts arrived and then the questions started, these old ladies were relentless and the questions they asked had my sides hurting. The best part was that Dior wasn't spared from the interrogation, in fact, I would say there questions to him were a lot more difficult and personal. We finished making our Better Than Sex Cupcakes and Dior pulled me out of there before his great-aunts could start making wedding plans, we ended up walking around Morehouse's campus eating the cupcakes and simply talking... After all the craziness of the last few days it felt good just to be able to sit back and relax, we found a fountain and sat down... Dior was telling more about the aftermath of his blind dates and the drama that was happening with his ex's family and I told him a little about my trip and how things ended with my ex and the potential of Antares coming to Atlanta.

"How'd you know I was back? I've only been back a few hours and yet you were one of the first people to welcome me back... lemme find out you're tracking me or something." I said smiling.

"Know I was chillin with Xadrian and Krimzon when Omani called wanting to smoke, I figured if he was back then that meant you were back since y'all have been tied at the dicks..." Dior said laughing. I was going to let that last comment slide because Omani really was my right hand and nine times outta ten we were together. "So what do you have planned for today?" He asked.

"Probably go check on Speedy... then I gotta link with Omani and discuss a few things...." I said admiring the way his skin glowed in the morning light. "What about you? Any more blind dates planned." I said trying my hardest not to laugh.

"Blind dates... no, but I do have a date planned." Dior said and I tried to keep the disappointment off my face, I understood that he just got out of a long-term relationship and that he wanted to spread his wings a little bit. "I also got that wedding coming up so I've been helping my dad with that, but now that you're back from New Orleans what do you have planned? And I'm not talking about the next few weeks... I mean long term."

"Right now my main focus is trying to find my own place, I love my dad but he has way too many rules. He's been preaching about independence so I guess I'm going to have to start taking his advice." I said shrugging. "Aight, this was fun but I really need to get my ass home and take a shower...." I said standing up.

"Well I wasn't going to say anything but you are smelling a little ripe." Dior said.

"Fuck you...." I said pushing him playfully as we started heading back to his car. "You know I want a full report on your blind date, I got a feeling that dealing with Speedy is going to put me in a bad mood and I'm going to need a good laugh later." I said when we pulled up to my dad's house... great Tarez is sitting on his porch which means I'm going to have to hear his mouth.

"My love life is not for your entertainment... but I will call you because there's something that I want to discuss." Dior said, I was wondering why he didn't want to discuss it now or the past few hours we spent together... and if you're wondering I definitely asked him why he couldn't say it now. "Because I don't want to, now get out my car...." Dior said reaching over and opening my door, as he was moving back towards his seat, his hand brushed against my dick.

"You did that on purpose...." I said smiling.

"No... it was legitimately an accident, if I wanted I would've just grabbed it.... it wouldn't be the first time either." Dior said smirking as he motioned for me to exit. I got out of the car and watched him drive off, the second Dior's car was gone I turned around and Tarez was in my face.