Kiwon 38

The fact that there were four of us going on this road trip should've told me what I was in for, but even with all Memphis's warnings about his family it still couldn't prepare me for what I was walking into. We'll get to that later, right now I just wanted to enjoy the city and get some of this 'world-famous' barbecue that I've heard so much about. Thankfully we left in the morning and got there around noon, Memphis and Milan got into an argument that delayed our trip (don't ask), and when we finally reached Orange Mound and I could sense Memphis getting anxious... I was anxious too but for another reason, I was horny as fuck and I don't know where that shyt came from. Sure, seeing Dior always made me brick but that was a few days ago and I thought it was settled but something about this city.... maybe it had more to do with the fact that I haven't fucked in almost a week but it was bad, like it was to the point where I couldn't wait to reach our hotel and release.... But first, we needed to get because that six-hour drive with no breakfast was torturous and I knew Memphis wanted to stall the meeting with his family for as long as possible. We found a restaurant that looked like a rundown shack and ordered our food from a small window, Memphis who was usually calm seemed nervous, and unable to focus on his food...

"If you're not going to eat it, I will...." I said sitting next to him. "What's going on? Nervous about being back home?" I asked hoping he relax because he was starting to make me nervous.

"I just wanna get my brother and get the fuck outta here... I'm going to be honest with you, the reason why I wanted y'all to come is to keep me from doing something stupid. Being back here... it does something to me. We've been back less than an hour and I can already feel it... this evil seeping back into my bones...." Memphis said quietly. "I just wanna get my brother and get outta here...." He repeated to himself.

"I thought we were staying overnight?" I asked and he shook his head. "Why didn't you just fly him outta here?" I asked curiously.

"You'll understand when we reach my family's house...." Memphis said and with that Memphis shut down, and distracted himself by eating the food. "Who was that nigga you were choppin up with at the wedding?" Memphis asked randomly. "I'm only asking because there was this dude who was glaring at you and I wanted to make sure you were good." Memphis asked sounding like a protective older brother.

"I think his name is Antares... I'm not sure, I was too busy thinking about how good his lips would look wrapped around my dick." I said laughing, Memphis didn't seem amused though... He got up and walked over to Memphis, they had a short conversation and Gotti seemed pissed.

"Wrap it up Buttercup, we're leaving..." Monte said. "Ayy I got an idea for a new video, we'll discuss it when we get bacK." Monte said and I nodded. We loaded up into Memphis's car and headed out. I had this weird feeling that I was missing something, why would they have me pack a week's worth of clothes if we weren't staying here longer than a few hours????

"FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!" A dude yelled as he stormed out of a nice two-story house with a bag over his shoulder.

"NIGGA YOU AIN'T SHYT, YA DADDY AIN'T SHYT, YA BROTHERS AIN'T SHYT.... I SWEAR I CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT TIL SOME LIL NIGGA BLOWS YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OFF SO I CAN PISS ON YOUR GRAVE!!!! JUST LIKE I DID TO MUSA'S BITCH ASS!!!!" A woman yelled while throwing what looked like a hammer at the dude, Memphis jumped out of the car and I was scared that I was about to witness a murder.

"KEEP YA FUCKIN HANDS OFF MY BROTHER!!!!" Memphis said as Gotti and Monte followed after him.

"BITCH FUCK YOU AND YA BITCH ASS BROTHER!!!!" The woman yelled, I swear it was crazy to me how a woman who looked so much like Memphis could show utter disdain for her sons. "I SHOULD'VE ABORTED ALL THREE OF Y'ALL!!! FETUS MUTHAFUCKIN DELETUS!!!!"