Kiwon 25

Despite everything that happened with my mom and Kira, I was all smiles. Despite the dirty looks I was getting from that nigga Semaj last night, the entire time I was in the shower I was singing loudly, and dancing under my waterfall shower as memories of last night burned themselves into my memory. Dior made it perfectly clear that what happened was a one-time thing, but after that performance I delivered... the passion that we created, I knew in my heart eventually it would happen again. I stepped out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror, my face was still scratched up from Kira's attack, and my eye was starting to swell from when my mom punched me... but even that altercation couldn't wipe the smile from my face after last night. I walked into my room and started to get dressed when the realization hit me, I didn't need to do shyt... I was free to do whatever I wanted and I didn't have to worry about anyone saying shyt. Not gonna lie, I danced ass naked on my living room table, dick swinging freely, cheeks clapping together, nuts smacking my leg... they were finally fuckin gone and I felt like celebrating.

♪DEM HOES BET NOT FUCK WIT MY JUVIE!!! CUZ HE HOT AND HE DONT WANNA LOOSE ME! I LIKE THE WAY THAT FUCKIN BOY ABUSE ME! HE GOTTA BIG DICK AND KNOW HOW TO USE IT!!♪ Blasted through my living room and I sang along with every word.

"Really nigga?" Monte asked killing my vibe.

"Remind me not to give you a key once the locksmith gets here...." I said hopping off the table and grabbing my towel from the couch. "Where'd you disappear off to last night?" I asked turning the music off before running upstairs and putting some shorts on, then coming back down, and rolling a blunt.

"Me, Gotti, and Drue decided to have our own private party back at my house... I'm sure you understand." Monte said smiling. "Besides, I knew you'd find your way home safely whether it be Dior or that nigga Romeo who was eye fuckin you all last night."

"Really? I didn't even notice...." I said honestly, I had done my best to avoid Romeo so whatever he was doing went unnoticed by me. "Anyways you seem really fuckin happy... was it that good?" I asked lighting my blunt as he sat down next to me.

"Let me put it this way.... three people entered my house last night and only one was left standing.... That nigga Drue.... Gotti is still over there snoring and shyt, that little nigga knows what the fuck he's doing..." Monte said smiling. "I lowkey wanna invite him back over but I kinda want to wait until your cousin leaves... I want Drue to myself." Monte said. "Anyways, what's the move for today?" He asked changing the subject.

"Get the locks changed, security switched, probably hit the mall, and then I got a live stream later tonight. I might need to do something about these damn scratches on my face... Or I could make it into a storytime and get paid for it. I haven't decided." I said shrugging.

"I thought you didn't want to put PRIVATE family business on the internet?" Monte asked, while I did feel that way in the past, Kira's actions over the last few weeks including recording me and Dior's arguments, having her little friend Tremario fuck up Dior's car, and this latest incident changed all that.

"It is what it is.... I fucked up with Dior, I know that... Right now my only focus is getting my life together and making money. My family... well they showed their true colors and I've decided to cut them off completely, maybe that's exactly what I need to do in order to reach the goals I've set for myself....." I said thinking about what I wanted to do next, but Dior was the plan guy... he always had a way to help me elevate my brand and...... "Who the fuck is that?" I asked wondering who was banging on my door.

"Wassup...." Romeo said stepping into my house as soon as I opened the door, he was wearing workout clothes, and as he walked by he grabbed my ass and sat on the couch. "Why didn't you hit me up last night?" Romeo asked. "I thought I was clear when I told you I was trying to fuck after the party?" Romeo asked.