Gotti 29

I was absolutely in love with my Benz, a gift I bought for myself... one morning I woke up, looked in the mirror, and said to myself 'Nigga, you are sexy as fuck... you deserve a gift' and so I went and got me something nice. I had a lot to do today which meant I didn't have time to admire myself as much as I usually did.... I don't want to give the impression that I was arrogant, that was the furthest thing from the truth; I was a realist and couldn't deny what was in front of me. I was a people person and I was good at reading people's energy, which is exactly why I didn't trust that nigga Romeo around my little cousin. Kiwon was going through a lot right now; he fucked up his relationship, his mom and sister were the worst, he was losing sponsorship deals, and now he had to deal with a legal case that should be easily solved once we got the security footage. It was one thing after another which is why I needed to get him out of the country, I was planning a little trip with my boys so hopefully this vacation would lift his spirits... I pulled up to the restaurant and hopped out of the car, even through the window I could see his ass jiggling...... shame, I wouldn't be able to see him tonight because I was in desperate need of his ass on my tongue.

"I'll be with you in one sec...." One of the other waitresses said rushing past me. They were packed so I wasn't to surprised he hadn't noticed me yet... and I thought it would be interesting to see how long it took before the whispers made their way to him... Less than twenty seconds, then the next thing I knew he was stopping mid-order and ran towards me, jumped into my arms, and started kissing me.

"You know that was rude as fuck, yo ass is going to get fired." I said gripping his ass tightly, I swear I just wanted to bend his ass over one of these tables.

"My bad... I just haven't seen you in two weeks and I need my back blown out and guts rearranged." Chocolate said fixing his work uniform, I loved the fact that he knew he wasn't my nigga, I just provided dick and good times, no emotional attachment whatsoever and he respected it. "So when am I got to see you Gotti?" He asked with a lil attitude.

"You're seeing me now... I'm about to find a table, finish your orders and we can talk during your break." I said smacking his ass as he walked away. Since I timed it perfectly, I only had to wait about ten minutes before he was sliding into the seat across from me. "I don't think you realize how badly I want to slut you out right now." I said giving him a not-so-subtle wink.

"I don't think you realize how badly I want to be slutted out, I'm talking drowning in cum... But since it's obvious that you're not here to fulfill my needs, I have to ask.... Why are you here Gotti?" Chocolate asked and I smiled as I pulled something from my pocket.

"Next month I'm throwing a little event... private, invited only.... just some close friends who share in my taste for the male body... I was hoping you could get some of your coworkers from your OTHER job to entertain us for that evening... Trust me, it'll be worth it because all my boys got money." I said sliding him the instructions as well as discreetly sliding him some money.

"Tempting.... but it's going to take more than some money to convince me." Chocolate said and I knew exactly what he needed, so with the promise to link up within the next three days, I was off to my second destination. I had to be careful with this one, he was the type that didn't play any games and didn't tolerate my bullshyt... his motto is 'make me cum, get your nut, repeat and leave' he was about his business and I respected that.

"What do you want Glenn? As you can see I'm busy...." He said going through his case files and basically acting busy, even though I could detect a subtle change in his demeanor... he was trying to fuck in his office... wouldn't be the first time but I was on a schedule which meant it would have to be postponed.

"Just wanted to make sure our payment went through... and uhhh... I kinda need your help with something." I said before quickly explaining everything that happened with Kiwon and Kira. "I don't like the lawyer he has and I was hoping you'd take a look at his case..." I said as Legal continued typing away at his laptop.