Krimzon 7

I remember sitting in the crowd waiting for my brother's name to be called, it was just the two of us there. My dad walked out to start a new... nah, I can't even say he was starting a new family because by all accounts my mom was the side piece (though she wasn't aware until she had two kids by that fuck nigga and he started feeling guilty) doesn't matter though. After that nigga left my mom found comfort in the bottle, that shyt killed her... instead of running to my dad for help Knight took his anger out on the football field, he was called 'The Most Dangerous DB' in college so it wasn't a surprise to me that he was going in the first round. Fourteen names later and he was finally called, the Atlanta Falcons which was a fitting team, we had grown up here so it was no surprise that they wanted the hometown kid, I watched with pride as he donned the red and black hat, smiled for pictures, and held back tears. Knight's accomplishments were mine and vice versa, he pushed me hard as fuck to graduate high school at the top of my class, and pretty much forced me to go to Morehouse, I didn't complain though because he kept me in line.... Knight's success also made me a target, fake friends wanting to get close to me because of my brother's fames, girls trying to flirt with me so they could get to my brother, and in the eyes of some, I was an easy lick... That's how I ended up in that situation....

I wasn't a big 'club' dude, usually, it was either house party or small kickbacks but tonight I was feeling adventurous. I walked into the club and instantly I could feel I had the attention of most of the people, I wasn't cocky by any stretch of the imagination but I was aware of my looks and took great pride in my appearence. I was also horny as fuck, to be honest with y'all I had only had sex three people; once with a girl who nature decided it was the right time for 'that' to happen, the second person was a dude, and the final person I ended up being in a relationship with. The first time I fucked a dude it was out of sheer curiousity and when I got with my ex, initially it was just to make sure the first time wasn't a fluke..... but I really ended up feeling him, the only problem was he wanted to use me to get close to my brother. I loved dude but he loved the access that came with dating me.....

Never mind all that, I was horny.... jackin off was getting old so I decided to step out. If I was smart I would've gone with LeTarius who I had known since grade school and Omani who I met in middle school but I stupidly felt this was a solo mission.... I looked around the club looking for a potential one-nighter when I saw him.... he had long hair, bronze skin, and a fat ass.... He saw me lookin and waved, that was all it took.... a short conversation later we were heading back to his motel room.... When we stepped inside I was punched in the back of my head, but the dude's punch was weak and I had my brother's gun.... it was dark in the motel when the only source of light came from the lone streetlight outside and the gun.... I couldn't tell you if I hit anyone because I ran outta there so damn fast.....

Most of that night was a blur, I just remembered running... the sirens..... and the alluring voice telling me to come in their house... I could've been set up twice in the same night but when I saw him standing there I felt.... calm. When he turned the lights on, instinctively I knew.... he was wearing these cream-colored boy shorts with the letters ΚΑΨ across his ridiculously fat ass, a crimson beater, and he just...... He saved me, so when I saw him in the mall with his friends I knew I had to speak to him.... I didn't though, I was too stunned by how much better he looked in the fluorescent lights in the mall.

"Why don't y'all come through tonight? We ain't doing shyt, LeTarius you and Dior can catch up..." The dark-skinned one said and I looked at Xadrian.... the name I'd never forget and for a second our eyes connected but he quickly looked away, though I could tell he could feel my gaze on him. After getting their numbers and address they walked off, Omani and LeTarius already heading out but I was frozen in place, just as they were about to turn the corner Xadrian looked back......