Pharaoh 21

It was one of those rare weekends where I didn't have to work either one of my jobs, and I'll be honest I was lucky given what happened... one of my coworkers had baby number nine on the way with his ninth baby mom (who just so happened to be our supervisor) and he needed to pick up more hour to keep up with all the child support. I couldn't imagine being nineteen with nine kids...... For my second job I was forced to take some time off, I was told I worked too much and needed to relax so my supervisor pulled me from the schedule until Tuesday. Since I didn't have shyt to do I figured I'd go to this party my boy Tripp had been telling me about for weeks... normally I didn't go to house parties but this one was out in Stone Mountain so I just knew it would be drama-free (for the most part). I wasn't driving so when my boy Slatt pulled up to the massive ass house I made it perfectly clear my intentions were to get fucked up and bring somebodies son back to the crib. I walked into the party with Slatt and my bro Juju and it was as if all eyes were on me, I spotted Tripp across the party and he smirked but went back trying to handle the thick dude that was twerking on him. I just wanted to drink and.... no lie my heart skipped a beat when I saw him, standing off in the corner looking nervous and out of place.

"You're not really a good neighbor." I whispered in Speedy's ear and to my surprise he didn't jump, his body tensed up but it was more like it was out of anticipation rather than fear. "Why haven't you been by to visit? Ask for a cup of sugar? Borrow some milk? Ask for the Wife password?" I asked playfully.

"Because I don't want you thinking that we're friends... we smoked ONCE and that was because of Omani... besides I made a decision when I first moved in that the best way to stay out of trouble was to avoid my neighbors, stay out of their business, and hopefully they'll stay out of mine." Speedy said turning to me.

"You had no problem banging on my door when I was banging on the wall... Maybe you were hoping to get a peek of what was causing all that ruckus, I hope it didn't disappoint." I said smiling and Speedy looked down at my dick. "Nah I'm just fuckin with you... but why are you standing over here by yourself looking all awkward?" I asked.

"I'm not really a party type of person, the only reason I'm here is because my cousin needed someone to driv his drunk ass home when they're finished... Wait why am I even telling you this?" Speedy said and I smiled, holding his gaze until he finally smiled back. "Why aren't you out here looking for your next victim? From what I've been able to gather you change dudes nightly."

"My boy Tripp insisted I come, if I wasn't forced to take some time off I wouldn't even be here... I'm not too fond of parties either. But we're just not going to breeze past that 'victims' line you tried to slide in there... I don't have victims... I have friends who understand that I work a lot and don't have time for a committed relationship.... look it's kinda hot in here, do you wanna step outside so I can tell you all about it?" I asked hopefully and to my surprise, Speedy nodded and followed me to the front door.

"What are you smiling about?" Speedy asked as we walked down the street, we were going far, just up and down the block until we were ready to go back inside.

"Just happy to see that I still got it... for someone who doesn't like being all up in their neighbors business, there's something about me that made you want to know just a little bit more..... So, since you asked the last question, something that's been bothering me since I heard it... you've never had your ass ate before?" I asked and Speedy stopped walking. "Ayy I'm not trying to be rude, I just find it hard to believe...." I said and I noticed the panic on his face.

"No.... and that's all I'm going to say on the matter, I don't need you judging me for things I did in the past, because like most niggas you seem like the type to hold something like that over someone's head and throw it back in their face when you get mad at them." Speedy said... interesting, I could see there was a lot of pain hidden just beneath the surface... and before I could stop myself......