66 : ̗̀➛ when they realize you're the one

alternate title: when they realize they want to spend the rest of their life with you <3

this is a little different than my usual fillers but i rlly liked this scenario idea lol

also i decided to not write in the usual headcannon format this time, hope y'all don't mind :)

Tanjiro Kamado:
When you and him cuddle.

Just the simple, mundane action of embracing one another fills his heart with pure, unadulterated love for you. Just feeling you relax in his arms is enough for him to know. Just for him to realize that you're comfortable enough and that you trust him enough to fully relax in his arms is enough for him to know and realize that you are and always will be the one for him.

Zenitsu Agatsuma:
When you take a bath together.

To trust him enough to put yourself in such a vulnerable spot makes him so completely joyful. There's nothing sexual about it to him. It's only about the intimacy of bathing together that fills him with so much joy. You trust him. You trust him so much. He never thought that anyone would ever trust him as much as you do. You're the one for him, he knows it. If he can help it, he will never break that trust.

Inosuke Hashibira:
When you clean his wounds.

He's not necessarily sure why but...whenever you clean his wounds for him after a mission, he feels so...loved? Appreciated? He's not exactly sure. Maybe it's the vulnerability he feels during those moments as well as the trust he gives you. He's not one to trust people easily. You're an exception. He hopes that you'll be the first and last person to help him in those critical moments.

Giyu Tomioka:
When you kiss him.

Evidently, Giyu's life hasn't been the best. He's gone through numerous hardships. And evidently, he hasn't had much motivation to do...basically anything. Though, of course, there are a few exceptions such as his friends. But the moment he met you, he was overcome with so much...strength. He tried his hardest on basically everything he did. Missions? He'd finish them as quick as humanly possible so he could come back to you quickly. And if he was lucky, if he outdid himself, then he'd receive a kiss from you. Evidently, it was his favorite part of the day. Your kisses were enough to keep him going and so, he knew you were the one for him.

Sabito:
When you say his name.

Many people have said his name in his lifetime. None of them really made him feel anything, though. Why would they anyway? It's just his name, nothing special. But the way it just rolls off of your tongue so perfectly makes him swoon. You've got him wrapped around your finger and you don't even know it. He's so utterly and hopelessly whipped for you, he'll do anything you say no matter how ridiculous it is. He wants to spend the rest of his days with you. He wants to grow old with you and hopefully hear you say his name again and again until he takes his last breath.

Yushiro:
When you gather herbs with him.

It's not necessarily the herbs. If it was it would be weird, to be honest. It's probably just being able to spend time with you. Yeah, that's it. Being in your presence is enough for him. He awaits the moments he can bask in your precious presence. Though he will admit, being alone with you increases his affection tenfold. It's the privacy of it all, really. He wants to share special moments with you and only you. You're really, really special to him. He hopes he can have forever to show you that.

Muzan Kibutsuji:
When you treat him like a regular person...or demon in his case.

We all know Muzan. He's...well, Muzan. The Muzan Kibutsuji. A demon feared by many. Though his significant other isn't scared of him. If anything, Muzan's scared of them. He's so scared of messing anything up. You're so different to everyone else. You treat him so...normally. You treat him as if he isn't one of the oldest, strongest, and most feared demons out there. Muzan must admit it feels nice. He's not sure what he would do without you. You make him feel so, dare he say, happy? Yeah, you do. You make him really, really happy. He hopes he can make you happy as well.