29 : ̗̀➛ you get sick

R̤̈ë̤q̤̈ṳ̈ë̤s̤̈ẗ̤ë̤d̤̈ B̤̈ÿ̤: BlueMidnightSkies

Tanjiro Kamado:
He'd be the most attentive to your needs. You want food? He's gotchu! You want extra blankets? They're already next to you, ready to be used!
-
You'd woken with a grievous fever. It was so bad that your entire body felt warm and fatigued. You looked to your side but Tanjiro wasn't there. Where could he be?
"Tanjiro?" You called out as best as you could.
There was no response. You groaned. You decided you should get up and go look for him. You sat up first and then tried to stand on your feet without collapsing. You succeeded and got out of your room and went into the living room, he wasn't there. As you were walking to the kitchen, you fell but managed to hold on to a wall and keep yourself standing. That's when Tanjiro walked in.
"Y/n! Are you okay?!" He asked frantically as he walked to you as fast as he could.
"Yeah, I just...have a fever." You replied with a groggy voice.
"Come on then, go to bed. I'll get you whatever you want." Tanjiro said as he held you by your waist.
"Okay." You said as you walked to your room.

Zenitsu Agatsuma:
I bet this lil' ol' pikachu could manage to do the basic things like getting you blankets but then again there might be small mistakes here and there.
-
"Holy fu-" You cut yourself off with a violent sneeze.
"Y/n-chan/kun, are you okay?" Zenitsu came into your room.
"I'm just...sick is all." You responded, trying not to sneeze again.
"Is there anything I can do to help?" Zenitsu asked.
"Yeah. Can you go get me some...Tylenol for...a cold?" You said before another sneeze.
Zenitsu nodded. He left your bedroom and went into the bathroom and searched inside a few cabinets. Finally, he found a small, red box with white letters spelling, Tylenol. He grabbed it and went back to you. You grabbed the small box but before you could open it you saw that under the white letters that spelled, Tylenol, there were letters that spelled, Muscle Aches & Pain. You looked at Zenitsu and sneezed.
"This is...the wrong box." You spoke.
"Oh, I'm sorry!" Zenitsu said and grabbed the box from your hands to go look for the correct one.
You only chuckled at his actions.

Inosuke Hashibira:
He would try his best to help but would probably mess up terribly and then you'd have to do things yourself.
-
You were dying. That's all Inosuke needed to know to go into your kitchen and try to cook something good for you. But as his cooking skills would have it, he ended up cooking something non-edible.
"Hey (Y/n mispronounced), I finished your food." Inosuke said as he entered your room.
He had a bowl of something in his hands. You sat up on your bed and grabbed the bowl from his hands.
"Thanks." You smiled.
Inosuke handed you a spoon. You took it and were about to scoop something out from the bowl when you took a closer look and....smell. It looked gross and it smelled gross.
"W-What..is this?" You asked with a mortified face.
"Your food?" Inosuke said.
Now, you didn't want to upset the poor guy so you tried to eat a little bit. However, as soon the abomination that Inosuke called food reached your taste buds, you spit it out.
"What the hell was that for?!" He yelled.
"Why don't you try to eat this?!" You retorted.
"Watch me!" Inosuke snatched the bowl from you and took the spoon from your hand.
He didn't have his mask on so he just scooped a whole spoon full of whatever the hell he made and put it into his mouth. Immediately, he spit it out and looked at you.
"I'm sorry for trying to kill you with this."
You ended up doing everything as if you weren't sick.

Giyu Tomioka:
Bet, THE dejected Giyu Tomioka would go to Shinobu for a bit - meaning a lot, of advice.
-
You'd been up all night in your bathroom, ejecting everything you'd eaten. You managed to call Giyu to come over and help. As soon as he saw you hunched over the toilet, he rung up home-girl Shinobu.
"Eyo what's poppin-" I mean,
"Hello?"
"Kocho-chan [is that what he calls her?], Y/n's sick. You got any advice?" He asked as he rubbed your back.
"Well uh, what does she/he have exactly?"
Giyu looked at your terrible state. He touched your forehead to test his theory. Your forehead was a little hot thus confirming a low-grade fever.
"Most likely the stomach flu." Giyu told Shinobu.
"Okay, so she/he should stop eating solid foods for a few hours and try to take small sips of water or if available, try sucking on ice chips."
Giyu took a mental note of that.
"Is there anything else?" He asked.
"For now, try what I told you and if it doesn't help at all then call me again." Shinobu said.
"Got it. Thanks." Giyu said.
He hung up and quickly left you in the bathroom to go to your kitchen. He got a f/c cup and filled it with water. He swiftly made his way back to you and continue to rub your back.
"Drink this when you get the chance." Giyu said.
You nodded as best as you could and turned your head back to the toilet for an incoming ejection of food. Giyu sighed and continued rubbing your back to help.
"It'll be over soon." He said in a soothing voice.

Sabito:
He'd probably be great at taking care of you but he might get some advice occasionally from Makomo.
-
"Y/n?" Sabito was looking for you.
He'd gotten a mission and you were a part of it. Sabito looked through various room in your home but he didn't find you. Finally, he found you in your bathroom sitting on the toilet.
"Hey Y/n, are you feeling alright?" He asked you, worry laced in his tone.
"I just have...a fever." You replied.
You had a fever and were feeling quite dizzy.
"You shouldn't be in here then. Come on, I'll help you get into bed." Sabito said as he took a hold of your arm.
"Fine." You groaned.
You leaned into Sabito as you walked to your room as to not fall. Once in bed, Sabito said he'd take care of you. He gave you some acetaminophen and gave you light clothing to keep you cool in temperature. There was a knock on your front door. Sabito went to answer it and Makomo was standing there.
"So, do you plan on ditching this mission or what?" She reprimanded Sabito.
"No! Not at all, it's just- Y/n's sick and I wanted to-"
"Say no more!" Makomo walked past Sabito and went to your room.
You smiled and waved and she waved back.
"Have you tried putting a wet cloth on her/his forehead?" She asked Sabito as he walked in.
"No, that's a good idea though." Sabito left to get a wet piece of cloth.
"Thanks for helping Makomo." You smiled.
"Of course!" She smiled back.

Yushiro:
Listen, listen. Come here, I have to tell you somethin'. THIS GUY IS A GOD. I mean, he lives with you AND Tamayo. He pretty much knows every herb there is for your sickness.
-
You were in bed, sick as a matter of fact. Yushiro was near you mumbling to himself about what the best herb would be to treat you and get you back on your feet.
"Rosemary's oils could fight off the bacteria in her/his body. Actually, Mint could work perfectly! It'll alleviate chest congestion and pain." Yushiro mumbled.
He turned to Tamayo whom was also in the room.
"I'll be right back, Lady Tamayo!" He said before sprinting out of the room.
Tamayo chuckled at his enthusiasm and looked at you.
"It'll be over soon." She said, rubbing one of your arms to help soothe some of the pain.
To sum up your pain, your chest felt heavy and stiff. You felt pain whenever you tried to breathe and as of recently, you had difficulty breathing. It was really worrying to Tamayo and Yushiro.
"I'm back." Yushiro re-entered your room.
It wasn't visible but he had small capsules in his hand and a cup of water in the other. Inside those capsules was the powder of the Mint herb Yushiro had gotten. He went to you and kneeled in front of you.
"Hey Y/n." He whispered.
You slowly opened your eyes and Yushiro helped you sit up. He gave you the capsules and held the cup of water in his hand. You put two capsules into your mouth and Yushiro gave you the cup of water.
"Alright, you should rest now." Yushiro smiled.
You nodded feeling a bit better.
"Thank you."

Muzan Kibutsuji:
To be honest, he would probably just get some of his servants to take care of you since he would probably know jack sh▪︎t about tending to a sick person/demon.
-
"Y/n- Are you alright?!" Muzan was at your side in an instant.
Yet again another scenario where you were hunched over a toilet, ejecting everything inside your stomach.
"I got...food poisoning." You told Muzan before going back to the toilet.
"Who poisoned you?" Muzan asked with slight rage in his voice.
"It was my fault. I accidentally consumed a sick human." You responded after your ejecting act ceased for a bit.
"I see. I'll get my servants to help you." Muzan said.
"There's no need! I'll take care of it mys-"
Within seconds, you were lying on a bed with a series of servants coming in to your room to help you get healthier.
"Mu-sama, I can take care of myself. All of these servants are not nee-"
"Nonsense. Now, lie down and relax." Muzan ordered you.
You sighed. You knew you wouldn't win the argument so you did as he told you to.

Kyojuro Rengoku:
He'd be similar to Yushiro but he wouldn't be that much of an expert. He'd know what to do if you had something basic like a headache or something.
-
"Y/n, are you alright?"
"Huh? Oh, I just...have a headache is all." You responded to Rengoku.
"I see. Follow me, you need to rest in a quiet, dark room." Rengoku said as he took your hand gently into his.
You nodded and followed him. Once you were in your room, you lay down on your bed and waited for Rengoku's next action.
"I'll go get you some water and aspirin, I'll be right back. For now, relax and close your eyes." Rengoku told you.
You nodded.
"Thank you, Ren-san."
Rengoku smiled.
"Of course."

Muichiro Tokito:
He-He's fourteen. I d-don't think he'd know? But if you knew what you needed, he would for sure get it to you ASAP.
-
"My head is killing me." You grumbled.
"Is there anything I can do?"
"Can you go get me a bottle of Advil?" You told Muichiro.
"The...the what now?" He looked extremely puzzled at your request.
"A bottle of Advil? You know, a small white and blue bottle? With yellow letters?"
"Oh right! W-Where exactly are they?" Muichiro asked again.
You sighed.
"A cabinet in the bathroom. It's somewhere in there, I forgot which cabinet exactly." You said.
"Alright, I'll be right back!" He smiled.
You smiled back.
"Thanks."