19 : ̗̀➛ apologizing

Tanjiro Kamado:
"Y/n! Y/n!" Tanjiro had been looking for you everywhere.
He sighed. He was about to leave when he caught a glimpse of your h/c hair.
"Y/n!" He yelled.
That caught your attention. You were at a park and on a swing, swinging your sorrows away.
"Ngh." You looked away, hoping it wasn't who you thought it was.
But deep down, you knew it was him.
"Y/n," He cooed.
Tanjiro was sad and mad at himself for being the cause of your worrying and sadness.
"I'm sorry." He continued.
You still didn't respond. Tanjiro noticed and stepped closer to you, making you flinch.
"Please. I know it was wrong of me to tell you to quit and leave me alone when you were only worrying about me. I hope you can forgive me, please Y/n." Tanjiro pleaded.
You sighed and looked him straight in the eyes.
"I-I accept your apology...however, I want you to promise me that you'll try your best not to injure yourself. Unless it really is necessary." You said sternly.
Tanjiro nodded.
"I promise." He said in a serious tone of voice.
You smiled and stood up from the swing.
"Thank you." You whispered in Tanjiro's ear as you hugged him.

Zenitsu Agatsuma:
As soon as you'd realized what you did. You ran after Zenitsu.
"Z-Zen!" You called, out of breath due to your running.
Eventually, you heard quiet sobs and whimpers.
"Zen..?" You called.
"Ngh!" You heard a louder whimper.
You turned the corner. Zenitsu was there, knees up against his chest and his face buried in them, crying and whimpering.
"Zenitsu." You cooed.
You walked closer to him and crouched down.
"Y/n," You hummed in response.
"Am I really that clingy..?" He asked, looking up at you with tears gliding down his pink cheeks.
Your eyes widened at his question.
"No. You're not." You said your face softening.
"Then...why d-did you yell at me?" Zenitsu asked.
"I guess I was just....stressed about missions. I'm sorry for yelling at you Zen." You apologized.
Zenitsu nodded and hugged you, you hugged back.

Inosuke Hashibira:
After talking with Shinobu and asking for advice. He went looking for you. Ultimately, he found you singing your favorite song, s/n by s/a.
"[Insert favorite song lyrics here.]" You sang.
He was so impressed and amazed that he forgot why he was looking for you. He stood there for so long that you ended up seeing him therefore stopping your singing.
"What do you want?" You asked, annoyed.
Inosuke flinched a bit and then sighed.
"I came to apologize. I'm sorry Y/n. I know that I'm clueless when it comes to relationships but I will try from now on, to ask for advice." Inosuke said.
You nodded.
"Alright then." You said, starting to leave.
Inosuke had other plans. He came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist.
"I'm not clueless on how to protect you though." He whispered in your ear.
You became flustered to no end. He turned you around and planted a passionate kiss on your lips.

Giyu Tomioka:
Ya boi over here proceeded to plan everything out for your birthday and he added a little something extra to make up for the argument. You walked into Giyu's house, planning on collecting whatever you left there.
"Giyu?" You called out when you entered the house.
The lights were off and there was no sign of human life. You groaned and turned on the lights.
"SURPRISE!" All the pillars, your father, and a few of your friends jumped up from behind a couch.
You stumbled backwards, almost falling.
"W-What is this?" You asked in disbelief.
"Happy birthday, Y/n." It was Giyu.
You frowned. He walked to you and explained everything. Tears welled up in your eyes and you hugged Giyu, hiding your face in his chest.
"I'm sorry!" You cried.
Giyu rubbed your back and pulled away after a bit. Here comes the extra surprise. Giyu knelt on one knee and got out a small box. He opened it and it was revealed to be a beautiful diamond ring.
"Will you marry me, Y/n?" He asked, smiling.
Pfft- I'm joking. He didn't actually propose...
U N L E S S???
Nah, I'm just kidding. Did I get you?
After Giyu pulled away from the hug, he got out a small box from his pants pocket. He opened it and it was revealed to be a beautiful f/s [favorite/stone] necklace. Your eyes widened.
"I'm sorry for making you feel ignored and unloved. It was all for your birthday. I hope this makes up for it." He said, smiling.
You nodded and smiled.
"I forgave you already. Don't worry."

Sabito:
You woke up in a bed in the Butterfly Estate. Your brother, Giyu, was sitting in a chair next to you. Makomo was sitting on your other side. She'd become like a sister to you after you'd met Sabito. Wait. Sabito?
"Where is he?" You thought, looking around.
"I'm gonna kill him once I see him." Giyu mumbled, hands on his forehead, eyes on the floor.
Makomo sighed.
"Calm down will you?" She said.
"I can't! He hurt my brother/sister!" Giyu yelled, making you flinch.
"Quiet down, please." You said.
Giyu looked at you, his face softening.
"Sorry about that." He apologized.
You smiled.
"It's okay."
Suddenly, the door opened and in walked Sabito.
"Hear me out!" He said before stepping farther inside the room.
Giyu stood up and glared at him.
"You promised you wouldn't-"
"I know! I'm sorry, I really am! I'll let Y/n decide what she wants me to do. For now, I got something to make up for everything and a little something to help you cope with your anger," Sabito said.
"Here she is. I don't care what her name is, do what you want. Punish her for all I care." Sabito said and glared at the girl who'd injured you.
The girl whimpered. Her boyfriend was nowhere to be seen.
"As for Y/n, I got you this." Sabito said and got out d/g [desired/gift].
Your eyes widened.
"S-Sabito!" You said.
"I'm sorry, I really am. I hope you can forgive me." He said and smiled.
You nodded and pulled him into a hug. He pulled back after a bit and planted a chaste kiss on your lips.

Yushiro:
Tamayo and Yushiro had been knocking on your door nonstop. You weren't listening, you only stared at the ceiling, waiting for them to stop knocking on your door. Eventually, they stopped. You sighed.
"I'll have to leave sooner or later. If not for food then for hygiene." You thought.
Once it was dark outside, you unblocked the doorway and went to the bathroom for hygiene and whatnot. You were stopped as a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You didn't look back but you knew who it was.
"What do you want Yushiro?" You asked, looking at the floor.
"I want you to forgive me. I know that I spend a lot of my time with Lady Tamayo. Believe it or not, I mainly do it to learn more about you. The only other reason is to become a skilled doctor like her." Yushiro said.
You nodded.
"I'm sorry for misunderstanding." You said.
You turned around and hugged Yushiro. He returned the hug and planted a kiss on your cheek.

Muzan Kibutsuji:
Muzan was worried. He hadn't seen you in a week. You hadn't stepped out of your room at all. Not that he knew at least. You'd sneak around at night to get food and whatnot. However, you made an oopsie this certain night. As you got out of your room, you accidentally slipped on a bit of blood that was on the floor, most likely from a recently killed demon. You fell down and hit the ground with a loud thud. Of course, it alerted Muzan. Thinking it was an intruder, he quickly ran to where you'd fallen and sprinted through, slicing everything in his path. It barely missed you. You got two long scratches on your forehead. [aNNa OoP-] The scratches began to bleed and the blood ran down your face, reaching your cheeks.
"M-Muzan?" You said, wincing at the pain of both the scratches and the fall.
Muzan gasped and ran to you. He embraced you and apologized over and over again.
"I'm glad you're finally outside. Please be more careful next time so you don't fall." He cooed.
You nodded and hugged him back.
"I'm sorry for worrying you. I was just...scared. W-When I saw you kill that Upper Moon demon I just-" You cut yourself off by sobs of fear and regret.
"It's okay. I'll never hurt you, I promise." Muzan whispered, rubbing your back.

A/n: So close to reaching 2k reads, oml. Les mek it hepen dudes.
B R O F I S T 👊🏼