4 : ̗̀➛ confessing

Tanjiro Kamado:
This precious bean boozle (wtf) was nervous as hell. He didn't know when the right time would be so he ended up confessing while you were training.
-
"Alright, swing upwards!" You swang your sword up, slicing the air.
"And make sure to pay attention to your surroundings!" You thought as you sliced the air backwards.
"Is this a good time?" Tanjiro asked himself.
"Oh! Hey Tanjiro!" You greeted as you noticed him, stopping your training.
"Oh no!" Tanjiro panicked as his face got red.
He started trembling and shaking which didn't go unnoticed by yourself.
"You okay?" You asked.
"I-I've been meaning t-to tell you s-something!" Tanjiro stuttered.
"Go on." You said.
"I-I really..I've developed certain feelings for you, Y/n-chan/kun. Y-You're kind, strong, brave, and you p-protect those who are weaker than you. I t-truly admire you. Matter of fact, I love you."
Your eyes widened.
"Gah! I'm sorry! I totally understand if you don't feel the same I was just-"
You'd walked up to Tanjiro and engulfed him in a warm embrace.
"I love you too, Tanjiro." You said, a small blush creeping onto your features.
Tanjiro smiled and returned the embrace.

Zenitsu Agatsuma:
This boy was nervous, he didn't know what to do. Sure he was begging a girl to marry him a few days ago, but this was different dammit! He confessed while you were discussing techniques with your cousin.
-
"If there's a group what should someone do?" You asked Tanjiro.
"Maybe....spin your sword around in a way that will get their necks?" He suggested.
"That could work." You said, putting a finger on your chin.
Zenitsu was standing outside the room you were in. He planned to confess how he felt. He didn't know how though. Abruptly, he opened the door, went inside, and sat in front you, blocking Tanjiro's view.
"Uh, Z-Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked.
Zenitsu only ignored Tanjiro and faced you, a major blush on his face.
"Y/n-chan/kun! Please listen! I really...l-love you and I'd l-like for you t-to mar-marry me!" Zenitsu exclaimed, madly blushing.
Your face started to blush as well. Tanjiro was bewildered and he felt like he wanted to kill Zenitsu. You and Nezuko were the only family he had dammit! After hearing no answer for a good 2 minutes, tears began to flow down Zenitsu's cheeks. Tanjiro was ready to kill him. (overprotective much?) You let your actions speak since you felt you'd mess up all your words. You wrapped your arms around Zenitsu. That's all he needed to understand your feelings.

Inosuke Hashibira:
So, like, this mf here, denied his feelings for you. I know right? What a bi- It wasn't until he talked to Tanjiro that he realized even more that he loved you. He decided to tell you.
-
"So that's what you think?" Tanjiro asked.
"Yeah. They're tolerable, pretty attractive, and strong." Inosuke admitted.
"I see. You like Y/n." Tanjiro said.
"I do- wait what?! Are sure?!" Inosuke asked Tanjiro.
Tanjiro nodded in response. Inosuke sighed.
"I'll go tell em'. Thanks Monjirou."
"I-It's actually Tanjiro but okay."
Inosuke got up and he started to look for you. He found you training, which made him realize you were a determined person!
"Yo, (Y/n mispronounced)!"
"It's Y/n!" You said, a bit annoyed.
You walked over to him.
"What is it?" You asked.
Inosuke grabbed your shoulders.
"I like you."
"Wut?"
Inosuke hugged you. You sighed.
"I like you too, idiot." You chuckled.

Giyu Tomioka:
As he was walking to Final Selection he decided he'd tell you how he felt when he returned.
-
"Augh." Giyu stumbled.
He had a good amount of wounds. You were cleaning the path - in front of your house, of leaves, it was autumn. You were really worried for Giyu.
"He should've come back by now." You thought.
That's when you heard a body slam down onto the ground with leaves. You turned your head and it sure as hell was Giyu. You ran to him.
"Giyu! W-Where does it hurt?! Hold on! I'll help you!"
You got Giyu off the floor and took him inside.
"F-Father! Help me, I think Giyu's unconscious!" You said.
A few hours had passed, you were sitting near Giyu watching him, guarding him.
"Y-Y/n." Giyu whispered.
"Hey, take it easy. You've got some terrible wounds. I'm right here, what is it?"
"I have to..tell you something."
You inched closer to him.
"What is it?" You asked.
"I-I love you." He said.
You blushed but gave him a smile.
"I love you too, like a brother. (I'm jk, pfft)"
You laid down next to Giyu and wrapped your arms around him protectively.

Sabito:
(i know what happened but f that man, this is fan fiction plus i love him too much to do that)
After Final Selection, when you both returned to Mr. Urokodaki, he was more than happy to see you. He realized he'd better confess before anything happened.
-
You were helping Giyu walk even though you were in pretty bad condition yourself. You spotted Sabito walking with Makomo while holding onto each other to walk. You sighed.
"They must have gone against that demon, too." You thought.
When you got to Mr. Urokodaki's house, you opened the door and walked in.
"M-Mr. Urokoda..ki." You cut yourself off as you started to collapse.
You never hit the ground as you felt a pair of arms hold you protectively. You turned around and were met with Sabito's lavender eyes.
"S-Sabito." You smiled, seeing him alive (T-T).
Still holding onto your twin brother, you leaned against the wall, slowly slipping downwards and falling unconscious.
.
.
.
"Oh, you're awake." Mr. Urokodaki said.
You opened your eyes and realized you were bandaged.
"What time is it?" You asked, rubbing your eyes.
"8:30."
You turned towards the voice, it was Sabito. You took off the covers that were on you and crawled to Sabito.
"W-What are yo-" You hugged him before he could finished.
"I'm glad you're alive, Sabito." You smiled.
"I love you Y/n." Sabito whispered in your ear so only you could hear.
Your face turned into a cherry, a cherry I tell you! Your hug tightened.
"And I love you." You whispered.
Sabito wrapped his arms around and hugged you tightly. (i luv this beech omg)

Yushiro:
He did it when you woke up from the nap you took while waiting for your sister.
-
You yawned before stretching your arms.
"I feel energetic!" You thought.
You got up and headed for your door but you heard slight shuffling right outside. You opened it and it revealed to be Yushiro.
"Yushiro? What are you doing outside my room?" You asked, rubbing your eyes.
"I-I uh..." Yushiro was unable to articulate an actual sentence.
He suddenly grabbed your arms and looked at you intently.
"What the hell am I doing?" He thought to himself.
"You okay?"
"I like you."
"Huh?"
"I-I." Yushiro began trembling.
You chuckled in amusement. You enveloped him in a hug.
"I like you too."

Muzan Kibutsuji:
He wasn't too worried and he didn't take too much time to tell you how he felt. He was a bit nervous about your answer though.
-
"Y/n!" Muzan called out.
"Yes Muzan-sama?" You appeared in front of Muzan, bowing down.
"Stand up." He ordered.
You obliged and swiftly stood up.
"Listen carefully because I won't say this again. I love you." He said bluntly.
You were confused. You felt a mixture of emotions. Muzan, The Muzan Kibutsuji, admitted having feelings for you. Holy shi-
"I understand." You said.
"What are your feelings towards me?" Muzan asked.
"I think you're a talented, wise, and strong demon, Muzan-sama. You've shown me kindness time and time again. If I can repay you by reciprocating your feelings, then so be it. I love you too, Muzan-sama." You smiled warmly.
Muzan smiled back and gave you a quick hug.

Yo, was this too cheesy? I hope not. Cheesus.