: ̗̀➛ rengoku catchup

Not gonna lie, I flippin love Rengoku [and Sabito of course]. Although, sometimes I wanna cry in manga reader, but oh well. I can't do anything bout' it ಥʖ̯ಥ unfortunately.

C̤̈ḧ̤ä̤r̤̈ä̤c̤̈ẗ̤ë̤r̤̈ R̤̈ë̤q̤̈ṳ̈ë̤s̤̈ẗ̤ë̤d̤̈ B̤̈ÿ̤: kermithtemuppet

Meeting:
For ya boi, imna say, you were related to Shinobu. You were older by two years. So you are...20, ooh~ You met Rengoku after telling your younger sister you wanted to be the next flame pillar, noice.
-
"Alright Y/n, this is the only person I know that can help you reach your goal." Shinobu smiled.
You smiled back.
"Y/n, Rengoku. Rengoku, Y/n." Shinobu introduced.
You extended your hand towards the male. He took it and shook it.
"Pleasure to meet you." You smiled.
"Pleasure to meet you too." Rengoku smiled back.
[Das it...idk what to add. I'm not feeling creative. I apologize.]

First Thoughts:
"They seem responsible, I like that."

Realizing Feelings:
Rengoku was watching you train and the look of determination on your face intrigued him. He watched how you didn't give up and kept on trying after you kept falling down over and over. He liked it.
-
"Swing now!" Rengoku yelled.
You swang your sword towards him. He of course dodged and hit your sword sending it across the field. You gasped.
"If this is what he can do in training, what can he do out there against demons?" You thought.
You sighed and ran to get your sword, Rengoku however, had other plans. He swang his sword towards you, you ducked and fell on the ground. In order to not waste time, you rolled towards your sword leaving Rengoku amazed.
In the midst of his amazement, you retrieved your sword and ran to Rengoku fullspeed. You swang your sword in the direction of his feet which caught him off guard. He fell down and you pointed your sword at his face.
"H-How was that?" You asked.
"You had me mesmerized there." Rengoku chuckled.
You blushed and smiled.
"T-Thank you." You said.
Whilst you continued training, Rengoku kept getting impressed and amazed at your determination to become a pillar.
"I think I might just love Y/n."

Confessing:
It was the eighth month of your training. You'd surpass Rengoku in no time. He thought he should confess how he felt as soon as possible before someone took you from him or before you perished due to a demon. Of course, he looked confident as hell on the outside but inside he was dying, literally.
-
You were training with you younger sister to help strengthen your combat abilities against different opponents. You ran past Shinobu - something she wasn't expecting- and slashed your sword towards her feet. Shinobu quickly rolled away. She got off the ground and gripped her sword with all her might. She quickly lunged herself at you. You blocked her attack and with one swift motion, you disarmed her, sending Shinobu's sword across the training grounds. You pinned her down, looking at her amazed face.
"How'd I do?" You asked, getting off of your sister.
"Better than me for sure! You're so cool Y/n!" Shinobu smiled brightly.
You chuckled and thanked her. You extended your hand and helped her off of the ground. However, you heard clapping form behind you.
"R-Rengoku-san!" You got startled.
Rengoku chuckled and approached you. You began to blush like a madlad. Shinobu excused herself. She walked past you and winked. You glared while still blushing.
"I swear I am going to ki-"
"I got you something to make up for your hardwork." Rengoku smiled.
Your eyes widened.
"W-What?! Y-You didn't have to!" You said sheepishly.
"On the contrary. You deserve it Y/n." Rengoku smiled, getting out a small black box.
He opened it and it was revealed to be a beautiful horn pendant necklace or the other option for y'all readers is a silver beaded bracelet.