40 : ̗̀➛ he cheats

R̤̈ë̤q̤̈ṳ̈ë̤s̤̈ẗ̤ë̤d̤̈ B̤̈ÿ̤: breanna_IsNoTok

Forgive me 😔

Also, r/n = random/name

Tanjiro Kamado:
You stretched your arms as you entered your home. You'd had a long day, going on missions and it exhausted you.

You thought of taking a bath to relax. Not only that, but you could definitely go for some of your favorite food.

You stopped walking. Muffled moans could be heard from the other side of the door, the door that led to your and Tanjiro's bedroom. You didn't think he'd be home since he told you he had a lot of missions to go on.

You sighed, getting your thoughts ready before knocking on the door. A loud thump was heard after, along with shuffling.

Tanjiro peered outside and was met with your blank expression.
"O-Oh, hey, Angel." He smiled nervously.
You gave him a sad smile.
"The bible app is free, you know?"

Tanjiro stiffened.
"W-What are you talking about?"
You sighed and averted your gaze.
"I know what you were doing, I wasn't born yesterday."

Tanjiro smiled as best as he could.
"H-Hey, what are you on about?"
You glared at him and pushed him inside, opening the door even more, allowing you to see inside the bedroom.

There, on your shared bed, was another person. Definitely not you. You ran a hand through your hair as Tanjiro quickly tried to explain himself.
"L-Listen, Y/n...i-it was an accident."

"Uh huh, totally." You mumbled.
You quickly collected your thoughts of what you'd do next and pointed at the person in the bed.
"I want you to get the fuck out," You said, a scowl on your face as said person began to leave.
"As for you, we're over if that wasn't already clear." You said, turning to Tanjiro.

"Wait...Y/n...please just...give me another chance.." Tanjiro pleaded as he got a hold of your wrist.
You laughed bitterly.
"I don't give second chances when it comes to this type of situation. So please, make this easier and just get out." You said, glaring at him.

Tanjiro gulped but nodded and walked out into another room in the house. You sighed, feeling the need to cry but decided to get your things before letting it out and that's what you did.

You grabbed multiple suitcases and packed your things as well as called a friend so you could stay with them for a bit. After you finished packing, you walked out of your former room.

You passed Tanjiro who once again stopped you by grabbing your wrist.
"Y/n...please don't go...I love you." He said.
Without turning to him, you spoke.
"If you did love me this wouldn't have happened but...here we are." You pulled away and left, leaving a regretful Tanjiro behind.

Zenitsu Agatsuma:
Zenitsu came home pretty late, it was around 2 AM. The sound of the door closing woke you up.

You being tired decided to stay in bed, hoping to go back to sleep. However, the sound of Zenitsu thinking aloud kept you awake.

"I should probably break up with them soon, I can't keep lying..." He said to himself and sighed.

You felt your heart break at this. You decided to confront him and sat up, turning to look at Zenitsu.
"What was that? Break up with me? You can't keep lying? Come on, Zen.....I expected more from you." You said, obvious hurt in your voice was evident.

Zenitsu flinched but looked at you. He could see small tears form in your eyes.
"W-Wait, Y/n-chan/kun-"
"Don't- Just don't talk....." You cut him off.