23 : ̗̀➛ they're clingy

R̤̈ë̤q̤̈ṳ̈ë̤s̤̈ẗ̤ë̤d̤̈ b̤̈ÿ̤: AngelJeanWahTing

Tanjiro Kamado:
"Angel~" Tanjiro cooed in your ear.
"What is it?" You asked, chuckling a bit.
"I want hugs!" Tanjiro cooed, hugging you.
Your eyes widened and a blush appeared on your face due to Tanjiro's rare behavior.
"Of course." You smiled eventually.
You laid with Tanjiro in your arms, hugging him. The boy returned the embrace with lots of warmth and love. You smiled softly at his clinginess. Tanjiro fell asleep while he was stroking your hands of which he was holding.
"Goodnight Tanjiro."

Zenitsu Agatsuma:
"Y/n-chan/kun!"
You hummed in response.
"Can I kiss you?"
You paused and looked at Zenitsu.
"I-I guess." You looked away with a flustered face.
Zenitsu smiled and walked over to you. He kissed you on the cheek and then began to hold onto you.
"What are you doing?"
"I wanna cuddle." Zenitsu mumbled.
You sighed, this was normal. Zenitsu is pretty clingy.
"Alright let's go." You said, grabbing Zenitsu's hand.
You pulled him into bed and cuddled with him, satisfying him completely. Eventually, you both fell asleep.

Inosuke Hashibira:
You were doing some cleaning in your house when you finally noticed Inosuke following your every move.
"Something bothering you, Angry Boar?" You looked at Inosuke.
He shook his head but kept following you. Eventually, he held onto one of your arms.
"(Y/n mispronounced), I'm tired." Inosuke whined.
You chuckled. This was new for Inosuke, he's always training and trying to be the best, he almost never follows you or anything like give hugs. But who's complaining?
"Come on then." You say and grab Inosuke's hand.
You lead him to bed and tuck him in, following shortly after. You hug him as he embraces you and holds you in his arms, eventually falling asleep.

Giyu Tomioka:
"Y/n." Giyu poked your cheek.
It was quite late and you were in bed, trying to sleep.
"Y/n~" Giyu repeated.
You only groaned in response, eyes too heavy to open.
"Can I cuddle with you?" Giyu asked, sounding quite affectionate.
You open one of your eyes and see Giyu with messy hair and pajamas.
"Sure." You sigh and close your eye.
Giyu smiled and lifted your arms, moving close to your sleeping figure. Although you were sleepy and tired, you smiled and cuddled Giyu back, falling into a deep, warm slumber.

Sabito:
Due to Giyu's overprotectiveness, Sabito went through a few....tests. After every mission, he had to do something to satisfy Giyu. Don't get him wrong, he'd do anything for you, but the tests got harder each day. They took a toll on Sabito's mental and physical health. One day, he came home with bruises, scars, and bags under his eyes. He didn't care if he was hungry or tired, he just wanted to be with you and hold you in his arms.
"Y/n." Sabito called out, almost tripping as he walked farther into the house.
"Sabito? Sabito!" You gasped once you saw his face.
You held his face in your hands and stroked his cheek.
"What happened?" You asked, terribly concerned.
"Just a few tests," Sabito placed his hands ontop of yours.
"But all I want to do is hug and cuddle you, Sweetheart." Sabito smiled tiredly.
"But-"
Sabito shook his head. You sighed.
"Fine." You brought him to bed and laid with him, not letting him go.

Yushiro:
You'd been gone for two weeks, traveling with Tamayo and helping patients. You can imagine how Yushiro felt and how he felt when Tamayo told him he couldn't tag along. It'd felt like two decades more than two weeks to him.
"Yushi, we're back!" You called out once you opened the door to your home.
As soon as Yushiro heard your beautiful voice, he dashed towards you. He almost fell too. He tackled you into a hug, almost making you both fall. He didn't get off aswell.
"I missed you too." You chuckled.
Yushiro buried his head into your shoulder. You couldn't get him off of you for the whole day so you just hugged and hung out.

Muzan Kibutsuji:
One of Muzan's bestest Upper Moon demons had been captured and taken in for questioning and for an interrogation. The demon was also pretty great friends with Muzan so he felt pretty upset and lonely. Luckily, he remembered you were on your way back from a mission so he wouldn't feel as lonely as before. Immediately, after setting one foot inside, you were tackled down and onto the ground.
"M-Mu-sama?" You were quite shocked.
Muzan looked at you and smiled.
"Welcome back."
You blushed and looked away. Muzan chuckled.
"You're adorable." He smiled.
You blushed even more. Muzan then picked you up and held you. He walked back to your room and set you on the bed. Y'all cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Kyojuro Rengoku:
You were taking a break from training to help with your mental and physical health because best boi cares for you ♡. He really did worry for your health so he kept hanging by you and asking if you needed anything, god help me-
"Do you need anything, Love?" Rengoku would constantly ask you.
You'd shake your head and smile. Rengoku would return the smile. Rengoku would also feel terrible and depressed for making you train so roughly and harshly so he would cuddle you and rest his head on your shoulder or on your head.
......fυ¢¢ιиg α∂σяαвℓє....