35 : ̗̀➛ angst pt 3

C/n = Character/name, basically a male kny character of your choosing :)
O/c = Other/character, basically another male kny character of your choosing, besides C/n of course.
O/l = Other's/last, O/c's last name if he has one.
Last part! I wanna get back to scenarios and there's also a new story I'm writing, a smau heh.
Also, fair warning, this might be good or bad, I don't know because surprise, surprise, I've never gotten married 🤡
-

Y/n took a deep breath as Mitsuri touched up their hair one last time.
"You look great, Y/n." She grinned.

Y/n looked at her and smiled.
"Thank you, I hope O/c thinks so, too." They mumbled.
"Oh, he'll love you. If he doesn't, I'll make sure to beat some sense into him." Mitsuri grinned.

Y/n chuckled nervously.
"I'd rather have my husband in one piece." They said.
Mitsuri paused and stood still for a moment.
"Oh? Calling him 'husband' already? I see." Mitsuri smirked.

Y/n's face became hot and they averted their gaze away from Mitsuri.
"I'm just teasing." She giggled.

"Well, it's time," Mitsuri sighed and grabbed Y/n's arm, getting them to stand up.
"Go get em'." She smiled.
Y/n smiled and nodded.

Their mother/father [you can choose who] stood just outside Y/n's dressing room.
"You look amazing, sweetheart." She/he smiled warmly.

"Thank you, Mom/Dad." Y/n smiled back.
"Alright, let's get going now." Their mother/father spoke.
Y/n nodded and grabbed onto their mom's/dad's arm.

The duo walked out into the large area that contained all the guests, groomsmen, bridesmaids, the priest, and the one and only...O/c.

He stood still, mouth widening slightly as he saw his dear Y/n in an outfit that made them stand out and pop. He couldn't take his eyes off of them, he truly adored every thing about them.

Y/n finally arrived and stood in front of O/c. They let go of their mom/dad and went to stand across from their soon-to-be husband.

They held hands as the priest began his speech.
"We gather here today to unite Y/n L/n and O/c O/l in holy matrimony. Into this holy estate, these two persons present come now to be joined. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. Therefore, if anyone can show just cause why they may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

Y/n looked out at the numerous guests. Someone caught their eye, it was C/n. They'd invited him to their wedding despite what he'd done. C/n began to stand up.

Y/n's eyes widened.
"What is he doing..?" They thought.
"I object." He said, looking straight at Y/n.
The priest merely looked at him and signaled for him to talk.

"I...." C/n could barely form a sentence, much less a word.
He didn't know what he was doing. He thought he had gotten over Y/n but he was wrong. He still loved them.
"I love...Y/n." He finally spoke.

Y/n was speechless, not in a good way. O/c merely looked at C/n with a blank expression.
"You have a funny way of showing it." He said.

Y/n looked at O/c and shook their head, telling him to not fight C/n. O/c nodded and sighed, looking away from C/n.

Y/n turned back to C/n with a frown.
"I'm sorry but...I don't feel the same. I love O/c." Y/n gave C/n a sad look.

C/n stood there for a bit. Finally, he nodded and sighed, running a hand through his hair.
"Well, excuse me then." He said and passed through a few guests.
He walked out of the room and away from everyone's sight.

Y/n sighed and turned to the priest.
"May we continue?" They asked.
The priest nodded.

He cleared his throat before speaking once again.
"If there are no more objections, we will proceed," He looked around and no one else stood up.

"Very well then, Y/n and O/c, you have come together this day so that the Lord may seal and strengthen your love in the presence of this minister of His word and this community of family and friends and so, in the presence of this gathering, I ask you to state your intentions: Have you both come here freely and without reservation to give yourselves to each other in marriage? If so, answer by saying 'I have.'"

The couple simultaneously answered,
"I have."
The priest nodded and signaled the Best Man/Maid of Honor to come forward with the rings.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the promises you have made and the strength of your commitment to one another."

He then gestured for O/c to grab the ring meant for you. O/c grabbed it and held it between his fingers as he awaited the priest's orders.

"O/c, please repeat after me...'I O/c, promise to love and support you Y/n and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed.'"

O/c took your left hand and repeated,
"I O/c promise to love and support you Y/n and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." He then slipped the ring onto your left ring finger.

The priest began to speak once again,
"Y/n, please repeat after me...'I Y/n, promise to love and support you O/c and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed.'"

You nodded and with a shaky hand, you took O/c's ring from the Best Man/Maid of Honor. You carefully took O/c's left hand and proceeded to repeat the priest's words.
"I Y/n, promise to love and support you O/c and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." You finished and slipped the ring onto O/c's left ring finger.

Once you finished that, the priest said,
"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have - the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and spouse. You may now kiss your spouse."

O/c smiled lovingly at you before placing his hands on your cheeks and closing the space between you two. You both shared a passionate kiss that would forever be engraved in your memories.

Once you both pulled away, everyone else cheered and clapped. What seemed to be the happiest day of your life, seemed like the day his life ended to C/n. He never left, he was watching and listening away from your sight.

It broke his heart to see you get married, kiss, embrace, and begin to share the rest of your life with someone who wasn't him.

But for your sake, he let you enjoy this moment.

He let you marry O/c. But he regretted it.

He would regret it for as long as he lived.

-

[A/n: i tried my best to keep this gender neutral, hope it was good enough TvT
Anyways,
cough cough shameless self promo cough cough 👇👇

[A/n: i tried my best to keep this gender neutral, hope it was good enough TvTAnyways,cough cough shameless self promo cough cough 👇👇

I've never been so excited over writing a story in my life! I promise it's worth it! >:3]