41 : ̗̀➛ cheating aftermath

Forgive me for that last chapter 👉👈
Here ya go, 🍪 🍰 🍡 🍦 🍩 🍫 ❤

Tanjiro Kamado:
After the whole confrontation, you stayed with one of your friends for a bit. Your friend being Zenitsu, he become your friend when you became friends with Tanjiro.

You told him what happened and he comforted you and even went as far as asking if he could go and teach Tanjiro a lesson. You, not wanting Zenitsu to go to jail, refused.

Nonetheless, Zenitsu became your shoulder to cry on. It was almost scary how well he helped you after your breakup.

"Do you think we need anything else?" You asked as you walked with Zenitsu, buying food.
"Fruit?" Zenitsu asked.
You nodded.
"Sure. Let's go." You smiled and grabbed his hand, leading the way.

Zenitsu's smiled, a light blush dusting his cheeks.
"How do strawberries so-" You suddenly bumped into someone.
"Oh, I'm so sorry!" You apologized.
"It's alright...Y-Y/n?"

You realized Tanjiro was in front of you.
"Strawberries sound great, let's go!" Zenitsu smiled and grabbed your hand, leading you away before Tanjiro could say anything.

"Thanks for that." You thanked Zenitsu as you walked away.
"Of course." Zenitsu smiled.

You both kept looking for the food you needed while also being careful so you didn't run into Tanjiro again. Unfortunately, as careful as you were, fate had other plans.

"Y/n! Y/n wait! Please just wait up!" You heard from behind you.
You turned around and to your dismay, Tanjiro was running toward you.

"Dammit." You mumbled.
You got ahold of Zenitsu's hand and led him away but Tanjiro was able to catch up either way.

"Please, just hear me out." Tanjiro panted.
You groaned.
"Fine. What do you want to say?" You asked.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did, it was a mistake, it meant nothing. Y-You're the only one I love so please...take me back." Tanjiro pleaded.

Zenitsu laughed bitterly.
"Sorry but they're taken already." He smiled.
"What? By who??" Tanjiro asked.
Zenitsu smiled and placed a hand on your shoulder.
"By me."

Tanjiro stared at Zenitsu for a bit before looking at you.
"S-Seriously?" He asked.
You nodded.
"Yeah, you can leave me alone now." You said.

Tanjiro frowned.
"Prove it." He said.
"W-What?" You were just playing along so he could leave but what should you do now that he asked you to prove it?
"Listen, we don't have to prove anything to you! Plus, weren't you the one that cheated on me?" You said.

"Well...yeah bu-"
"We'll prove it." Zenitsu said and reached for your face.
He cupped your cheeks and kissed you right in front of Tanjiro.

Tanjiro stood there dumbfounded. Eventually, he left with a frown on his face.
"O-Okay, he left now." You blushed, pulling away.
Zenitsu blushed but kept his hands on your cheeks.
"Um....I know we were just doing that so he could leave but could I....maybe...take you out or something...?" Zenitsu asked, flustered.

You smiled.
"I'd love that."

Zenitsu Agatsuma:
You layed in bed with Nezuko's arms wrapped around you and yours wrapped around her. Tanjiro frowned when he saw your tear stained face.

When you showed up asking if you could stay with him and Nezuko for a bit surprised him. He wasn't able to ask what happened before you fell asleep and so he stood confused. Did it have to do with Zenitsu? Most likely.

"Hey." So he decided to go pay Zenitsu a visit.
"T-Tanjiro....where's Y/n...? " He asked.
"Actually, I came here to ask why my cousin came to my house, crying. Do you have any explanations?" Tanjiro asked.