: ̗̀➛ obanai catchup

C̤̈ḧ̤ä̤r̤̈ä̤c̤̈ẗ̤ë̤r̤̈ R̤̈ë̤q̤̈ṳ̈ë̤s̤̈ẗ̤ë̤d̤̈ B̤̈ÿ̤: luluchannn

Here comes Orochimaru's secret love child- I mean...everyone's favorite snake boy!

Meeting:
Your best friend, Mitsuri Kanroji, introduced you to everyone's favorite snake boii.
-
"This is Obanai Iguro, the Serpent Pillar!" Mitsuri smiled.
You waved at the male in front of you. Obanai only stared at you, waved, and then left.
"Is he...always like that?" You turned to Mitsuri.
She chuckled.
"Not at all! I promise he's a nice guy when you get to know him." She smiled.
"I see." You looked back at Obanai who was getting farther away as he walked.
You decided to try and talk to him again so you ran up to him.
"Iguro-kun!" You greeted.
Obanai groaned.
"What?" He looked at you.
"My name's Y/n L/n!" You smiled and pointed at yourself.
"That's great!" Obanai said sarcastically and began to walk faster.
"Oh! Who's this little guy?" You smiled and tried to pet Obanai's snake.
Obanai dodged your attempt at trying to pet his snake.
"That's none of your business." He said and walked away.
You pouted and went back to Mitsuri who was watching everything with a small smile.
"How'd it go?" She asked.
"He was being a real jerk." You stated.
Mitsuri only chuckled.
"Believe me, he's a nice guy."

First Thoughts:
"Jeez, so stubborn and annoying."

Realizing Their Feelings:
You began to hang out with Obanai more and more which ultimately led to him developing feelings for you.
-
"Hey, Iguro-kun!" You smiled.
You were coming back from a mission and spotted Obanai walking back as well.
"Here we go," Obanai sighed.
He turned to look at you.
"Hey, L/n-san." He waved.
Your smile grew and you skipped over to Obanai.
"How'd your mission go?" You asked.
"It went good. What about you?" He asked as he continued to walk.
"It went alright. How's your snake doing?" You smiled. Obanai remained silent for a bit, seeming to be contemplating something in particular.
"Kaburamaru."
"What?" You asked confused.
"My snake....Kaburamaru is the name." Obanai looked away, a small blush decorating his cheeks.
Your eyes widened for a second before going back to normal. Your mouth formed into a grin.
"You told me the name." You got closer to Obanai's face.
"You don't say." Obanai stated sarcastically in an attempt to avoid getting a bigger blush to form.
"That's a nice name, though." You smiled and retracted your face.
"Really?" Obanai looked at you.
"Yeah, I like it." You gave him a thumbs up.
"Thanks." Obanai said before walking faster.
"Goddamit. Did I catch feelings?!"

Confessing:
Honestly, he wasn't going to do it. Not because he denied having feelings or because he was scared of rejection but because he thought he wasn't worthy of you.
-
"That was really stupid, you know?" Obanai looked down at your form.
You were lying down on a bed in the Butterfly Estate after accidentally having encountered a Lower Moon demon. You weren't able to kill it unfortunately so you got pretty injured.
"I get it. I'm stupid, you don't have to rub it in." You turned to your side, looking away from Obanai.
Obanai felt a bit bad after that.
"I didn't call you stupid. I only claimed your actions to be stupid," He sighed.
"When it comes down to it, I think you're quite smart." He blushed.
You chuckled.
"Thanks, I guess." You looked behind you to see Obanai blushing so you began to blush a bit yourself.
"Well, I've gotta go now." Obanai sighed after a bit of silence.
"Wait," You called.
"Stay for a bit longer. Please." You looked into Obanai's heterochromatic eyes.
Obanai blushed but nodded. He walked to your bed and sat at the end of it. He sighed before looking at you.
"There's something I've got to tell you." He said, reaching for your hands.
You sat up and let him take your hands in his.
"What is it?" You looked at him.
Obanai hesitated. Should he do it? Should he confess his feelings? He couldn't. He's not worthy of your love. Even if you rejected him, he can't do it.
"Are you okay?" You asked, concerned.
No. He can do it.
"I love you." He said bluntly.
You only looked at him, surprised.
"I knew I shouldn't have." Obanai mumbled and got ready to leave.
You quickly grasped his wrist and smiled at him.
"I love you too."