14 : ̗̀➛ misunderstood

C̤̈ö̤n̤̈ẗ̤ë̤ẍ̤ẗ̤: Basically, some snarky hoe was all over your mans, you accidentally misunderstood. My condolences.

Tanjiro Kamado:
Tanjiro was desperately trying to get the chick off of him. But by the time that you finally came out of your home, the bubble gum dum dum looking ass hoe was still all over Tanjiro. You completely misunderstood the situation.
"Tan..jiro?" You stopped in your tracks once you saw someone - who wasn't yourself - kissing Tanjiro.
Without noticing Tanjiro's struggles to get her off, only noticing the kissing, you ran inside your house again and slammed the door.
"Y-Y/n!" He called after you.
"Oh come on, you can forget about her/him you know~" The girl whispered, seductively.
"Get the hell off of me dammit!" Tanjiro yelled, finally prying the girl off.
Immediately after getting the girl off he hurried to find the extra key you gave him. Unlocking the door, he called out your name. You didn't answer, you were too busy crying and sobbing in your room.
"Y/n? Please open the door. It was all a misunderstanding, I'll explain." Tanjiro cooed.
Tears still running down your cheeks, you stood up and opened your bedroom door. Tanjiro immediately hugged you.
"P-Please tell me...I-I misunderstood." You sobbed into Tanjiro's chest.
"You did. I was able to get her off of me when you came back in, she forced herself onto me. There, there, Angel." He rubbed your back as you continued to cry.
"Thank you." You said.

Zenitsu Agatsuma:
Zenitsu became very flustered at first. Then he realized what the b*tch was doing so he pinched her arms as much as possible until she let go herself. You had already witnessed what had happened so you were already at home, upset but no tears. Then you heard someone knocking on the door. You peeked through the peep hole on your door, it was Zenitsu.
"W-What do you want?" You asked without opening the door.
"Y/n-chan/kun, let me explain. You misunderstood what happened. I was able to get that disappointment of a human off when you left. She forced herself onto me, I swear!" You could hear Zenitsu starting to cry by now.
You opened the door and immediately, Zenitsu threw himself onto you, almost tackling you completely. He kept mumbling apologies and I Love You's. You accepted the apologies, and replied with an I Love You back.

Inosuke Hashibira:
At first he didn't know it was bad. Can you blame him though? This mf grew up in the mountains so how would he know anything about relationships? Then he remembered what Shinobu told him. Kisses are a gesture of affection and he sure as hell didn't feel affectionate towards that hoe. He pried her off of him, she stumbled back. You were by the Butterfly Estate, you weren't sad or upset, more so conflicted. You knew that Inosuke didn't know anything about relationships but he tried his best. You didn't know whether to feel angry, upset, or any other emotion. That changed when Inosuke came running to you, pinned you against a wall, and slammed his lips onto yours, giving you a loving kiss. After that, he kept apologizing and he promised to make up for his cluelessness. He pretty much acted like your slave for the rest of the day.

Giyu Tomioka:
He felt like he was about to pass out. He didn't know how to react so he just pushed the girl - making her fall - and ran to you. You were on your way to your home to ask your father for a chore to complete to cool off after what you'd just witnessed until you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist.
"G-Giyu?" You stuttered.
"I'm sorry, Y/n-chan/kun. That woman came out of nowhere. I'll make it up to you, I promise." He said.
Much like Inosuke, Giyu acted like your personal slave for the remainder of the day.

Sabito:
So, you were on your way to meet up with Sabito along with Makomo and your brother (F) to train together. When you got there you saw someone kissing Sabito and just as you stopped, Sabito got them off. You just stood there, small tears welling up in your eyes. Both Makomo and Giyu got pissed. Pissed as in 'I'm bout' to beat your ass', Giyu was more enraged. Understandable, you were younger than him by 8 minutes. He power walked towards Sabito, grabbed him by his collar, and yelled at him.
"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He screamed.
Makomo just stood beside you, trying to comfort you.
"It's not what you think! (rEbeCcA iT's Not wHaT yOu tHiNk!) She came out of nowhere, as soon as she got on me I pried her off, you saw!" Sabito replied, concerned more about you and not about the fact that Giyu was about to murder him.
"Fine," Giyu said sternly, letting Sabito onto the ground.
"But if you hurt Y/n again, I won't hesitate to go against the whole Demon Corps. got it?" Giyu said, still in his enraged tone.
Sabito nodded quickly. He ran to you and gave you a hug, but not before receiving a glare from Makomo.
"I'm sorry, Y/n. It won't happen again. I love you." He whispered.
You simply hugged back.

Yushiro:
So here's another 'I'm bout' to beat your ass' moment from a sibling. Yay. Poor Yushiro. So, as soon as it happened, Yushiro was quick to act and he immediately got the girl off of him, but you'd already seen it, you ran back home and called your sister (let's pretend they have phones even if they don't).
"Hello, Doctor Tamayo speaking."
"S-Sister!" You cried.
"Y/n? What happened? Are you okay?"
"It's Yushiro...I-I saw him..kissing another girl!" You sobbed.
"I'm on my way back. Don't worry!" Tamayo reassured.
When the call was over, your tears kept flowing down your cheeks. You held your knees up into your chest and sobbed.
"Y/n? Please let me in! I'll tell you what you want to know." Was heard from outside your room.
"F-Fine." You said, standing up and opening the door.
Yushiro held both your hands as he explained what had happened. You forgave him, then you remembered that Tamayo was probably going to beat the piss out of Yushiro. Too late. As if on cue, Tamayo walked into your room, got a strong grip on Yushiro's wrist and pulled him outside - closing your bedroom door. All you heard were screams....oops. Yushiro came back to you with a few...bruises. You cuddled with him for a whole week. It's a win-win I guess.

Muzan Kibutsuji: [spoiler for episode 10?]
So um....he's a demon mafia lord type guy, right? Um...long story short, once he saw that because of the girl's impulsive and weird actions, you left crying...he straight up made the b*tch go through the curse. Let me fill you in on this guy's mastermind plan. He made her drink his blood and then he tricked her into saying his name aloud. Then..um...just search up Susamaru's...demise, the demon with the pattern-color filled balls, yeah...that's what happened. Then he showed up to your room and showed you the girls corpse and he told you he loved you. I'm praying for you, don't worry.