2

Elissa was in her room at the Salvatore boarding house. She had just woke up, but she was thinking about her dream. It was always this one guy in every dream she had while in the mirror world, not to mention that she thought she saw him when she locked herself at home.

Bonnie walked through the door not knowing she was awake. She walked further into the room seeing that Elissa was awake. Bonnie snapped her fingers, "Elissa" she called out, trying to get the attention of the young vampire in the room.

Bonnie had to call Elissa's name about 3 more times before she came back. "Earth to Elissa" she said.

Elissa blinked twice replying, "Huh" Looking at Bonnie.

"You were out for a minute. You okay?" Bonnie asked worried.

"Oh. Yea, I'm fine. Just thinking about last nights dream" she slightly smiled.

"You had another one?" She questioned.

"Yea" Elissa responded.

"Don't you think they mean something." Bonnie added.

"Bonnie you always think things have meanings behind them." Elissa stated looking at Bonnie.

"That is so not true. I'm just worried about you since the first night we came here you've been having these dreams. I just wanna make sure that they don't mean something bad is coming your way— or— our way." Bonnie assured. The little blonde girl.

Elissa looked away, then back at Bonnie "I know, because of the whole Caroline's younger sister thing." she said sarcastically.

"Not just that. Remember the night of the massacre, you had a lot of bad dreams leading up to that." Bonnie reminded Elissa, "Anyway, Damon made breakfast come eat we need you healthy, when we get you back to Care."

"Im a vampire, Bonnie human breakfast does me no good." Elissa said as a joke (a very true joke but still).

"See you downstairs" Bonnie laughed.

"Okay" Elissa giggled, sitting up in her bed, "Wait, Bonnie?" Elissa called out.

"Yea" Bonnie turned around, giving her attention back to Elissa.

"If it does mean something, then I should tell you that my dream started in this place and some guy helped us out of here before things went bad." Elissa explained.

"Okay, thanks for telling me" Bonnie replied.

Elissa got dressed and went downstairs, into the kitchen to see Damon and Bonnie setting up the table with pancakes and coffee.

"Every day I tell you I hate that" said Bonnie, referring to the smile face on the pancakes.

"And every day I do it anyway. Bon appétit."
Damon smiled at the dark skinned girl.

While sitting at the table, Elissa thought about how being in that place for four months changed them as a group. Before Bonnie, Elissa, and Damon weren't very close, but now they were like great friends.

                                       __

Bonnie sat three bowls of food on the table so they could eat. Then she sat down in front of Damon before saying "I miss them too you know" 

Damon nodded his head, "Look who got 27 across"

"Heh. I wish, twenty-seven across is a rock I am pushing up an endless mountain" Bonnie replied.

"Old tongue twister Eddie turned top 40." Damon read from the paper. "Eddie Vedder. Pearl Jam. "Yellow Ledbetter." Good work" Damon continued. Bonnie looks at the crossword.