1

Four Months Ago

"Huh" Damon said confused. Bonnie, Elissa, and Damon in a circle all holding hands. They awkwardly looked at each other then down at their hands letting go. "Well, that got awkward fast. Ahem" said Damon.

"What happened? Where is everybody?" Bonnie questioned.

Bonnie and Elissa went to look around. "Where are you guys going?" Asked Damon, "Hey." He added, running after them.

They were walking around to see if they could find anyone. "Well, I feel a fang. I'm still a vampire" Said Damon. "Either I'm a dead vampire, or Mystic Falls is no longer magic-free." Damon continued

"Or we're in a different dimension" Elissa said, because she watched way to much tv.

"Look" Bonnie input, all three looked at a perfectly fine mystic grill

"I definitely blew that up about an hour ago" Replied Damon.

"Why don't we see any people" bonnie questioned.

"Yea, if we're still on the Other Side, we should still be able to see the living." Elissa said agreeing with Bonnie. They all look around confused.

"Where the hell are we?" Damon asked, "And I don't mean geographically."

                                       ___

"Ugh. How many streets are we gonna wander?" Damon asked.

"How many times are you gonna ask question we don't know the answer to?" Replied Bonnie.
Elissa and Bonnie were getting tired of Damon and his questions.

I mean they barely liked him. They were walking down a random street.

"There's something weird about these cars" Bonnie stated.

"Yeah, they're almost 20 years old or more and yet they look brand-new" Damon touched someone's car.

They all look up to see the Gilbert house in great condition.

"Didn't Elena burn that when she turned off her humanity" Elissa asked, not getting an answer, "Hm. No. I guess not then"

Damon starts to walk up to it till he seen some newspaper on the grass. He picked up the newspaper an started reading it. "Hmm" he added "look."

Bonnie and Elissa read the paper, "May 10th, 1994" Elissa thought to herself.

"Rare solar eclipse expected to be seen across 12 states." Bonnie reads aloud.

"The date, Bonnie" Elissa informed her.

"May 10th, 1994" Bonnie says. "Is that-? Are we-? That's impossible." She continued.

"Is it though Bonnie? There was a time when we would say that about the supernatural but yet here we are." Elissa stated, making a very good point.

The sky got darker and they look up. "I don't think we should be asking where we are. Damon said, "I think we should be asking when we are,"

"Technically. We already know, right" Elissa joked.

                                    ___

Bonnie, Elissa, and Damon were at the Gilbert house sitting on the porch. "I wonder if there's any booze in this empty retroville" Damon thought aloud.