19

ELISSA AND KAI HAD A TIME IN, New Orleans. They didn't stay long, because things were going on there and Klaus didn't want anything to happen to, Elissa. So he told her to go back home, but she didn't want to go home because Damon wanted Kai to do something and Elissa didn't want Kai to do anything for her friends.

Kai on the other hand wanted to do things for Elissa's friends, so they could trust him and Elissa would be able to live in her childhood town. Kai didn't know Elissa's friends like she did, because they don't really give people the benefit of a doubt.

"Why do you insist on helping my friends? They don't like you, a-and half of them wanna kill you." Elissa told Kai, still trying to talk him out of it.

"Your friends are you're family. I don't want you cutting them out of your life so you can be with me. So I'll keep doing whatever they ask of me."

"You're going to get yourself killed!" Elissa unintentionally shouted, she just wanted to keep him safe.

"Elissa do you think I haven't thought this through? All I want is for you and that—" Kai pointed at Elissa's stomach, "to be safe, and your friends aren't going to kill me because if they do Jo and Liv will die, and you'll hate them."

There was a silence before Elissa sighed, looking over at Kai, "I think I liked you better when you didn't care who you hurt."

"I agree with you, let's ju-" the ringing of Elissa's phone cut him off.

"Speak of the devil." Damon was calling her, "what?"

"What did he say?" Damon asked the blonde.

"Why didn't you just call him?"

"Well, if I knew you were in a mood I would have." Damon responded sarcastically to the young girl.

"I'll do it." Kai told Damon, "but only if I get to talk to Bonnie."

"Great, uh" Damon sounded like he was with another person, "She'll talk to you if Elissa talks to her."

"Elis-"

"Fine." Elissa cut kai off, agreeing to talk to Bonnie, before she hung up.

Kai looked at his girlfriend confused as to why she agreed, "You're not going to let this go, besides I've already had this talk. She's gonna tell be I'm on the wrong side of the board, then you're going to die because they can't let me have a love life. And if you die I'm gonna hate you, I'm gonna hat you because I told you so and you didn't listen."

"You seem so sure that they're going to kill me." Kai laughed.

"Yeah, they killed Kol, why wouldn't they kill you. And when they do I'll have to raise this alone." Elissa looked down when she said that.

Kai walked up to Elissa intertwining their hands, "Elissa, I'll be with you every step of the way."

                                        __

ELISSA WENT TO THE DORM ROOM to meet Bonnie. She knocked on the door, and Bonnie opened it. "Hey, Elissa."

"Hi." Elissa smiled walking into the dorm.

"You know, all this is happening because you won't help us trigger Caroline's humanity." Bonnie told her.

"I believe that my sister should have her humanity free year, our mother died. If she doesn't wanna feel that pain she shouldn't have to, Elena didn't." Elissa explained to the Bennett witch.

"But she's killing people, Elissa." Bonnie grabbed ahold of her hand.

"Bonnie, you tried to kill 12 witches, you can't judge anybody... look, you and I both know my sister is not the reason you wanted to talk to me, so get to the point or I'm leaving!" Elissa yelled a little, wanting Bonnie to get to the point.