10

THE NEXT DAY

I was at the hospital, leaving out the restroom. My phone vibrate, it was a text from Kai.

Magic Sucker: Good morning, Elissa.

Me: Morning, Parker.

I walked to my mothers room seeing Damon and Caroline there, "Well, I think that would require you having my support, Caroline."

Caroline sighed,"You don't think our blood would work."

"For 170-odd years, I've never known an instance where our blood cured cancer. But hey, sheriff, if you want to be a Guinea pig. In an experimental study involving weird, unpredictable magic... far be it from me to stop you." Damon replied.

"Vampire blood can do everything, except cure cancer. That makes no sense." I spoke, announcing my presence.

There was a brief silence, before our mother said, "Look... sweetheart. For now, I would like to put my faith in science, which means going home on doctor's orders, having a nice, quiet day, and waiting for more MRI results."

"See? Ahh." Damon got up, "Mommy knows best. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to make sure the witches aren't destroying my house. Elissa, you are coming with." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"No, I'm not." I told him, my mother might be dying and this idiot thinks I'm going with him.

"You are, unless you want, your mom to know what you've been doing, with a certain witch." He whispered the last part in my ear.

"It's not even like that." I whispered back, "Ugh, fine." I started to walk out with him, I could've spent the day with my mom and sister, but nope because Damon wants to 'play find the sociopathic magic sucker'.

"Bye, mom." I waved her goodbye.

When we got out of my moms room, I pushed Damon away from me, "Sometimes, I want to murder you?"

"Oh, but you won't. Now, where is your little magic sucking boyfriend?" Damon asked me.

"I don't kno-" I trailed off, realizing what he called him, "Kai isn't my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm." Damon looked at me, "Remember when I was the bad guy and Elena acted like she didn't have feelings for me?"

"Mhm?" I replied to him.

"Your the Elena of the story." He told me, that was very insulting.

"No I'm not." I scrunched my face, how dare he insult me like that.

"No?" Damon questioned me, shaking his head.

"No, I don't get peoples boyfriends killed, just because they didn't want Stefan's murderous doppelgänger to wake up. And end the world as we know it." I explained to him.

"You're still mad about that? Huh." Damon responded.

"No, I'm very happy that your girlfriend got my boyfriend killed" I sarcastically replied to him, "I could do worse."

"If we let you get your revenge what you do?" Damon asked me.

I smiled at him, "Do you really wanna know?"

Damon nodded him head, "Yeah, how bad could it be."

"Well, I would do something very serial killer vibes, mixed with supernatural, it would be years before she finally died. Think like Klaus. He's a mastermind when it comes to this stuff."

__

MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL