4

"He just said he was a serial killer." Bonnie said, while everyone else walked into the house.

"I don't care. I just want to get out of here." Damon stated

"How can you not care? Maybe because of all the horrible things you've done? Maybe because killing a bunch of kids is not a big deal to someone who's murdered a pregnant woman am I wrong?" Bonnie added.

"Bonnie!" Elissa yelled turning her head towards the Bennett witch.

Damon told the part of the story where he killed Gale and all the other people in the house besides Zack.

"Ouch poor nephew Uncle Zach" Kai responded.

"Stefan compelled uncle Zach to forget about the girlfriend and the baby, but he couldn't cover up all those murders. The founders' council was restarted, and stefan took off, left Mystic Falls for about 15 years we both did, and then when I saw uncle Zack again, I couldn't look at him without remembering that I had ruined everything, so it was a nice relief when I got to kill him. Ok. Can we go back now?" Damon asked.

"Oh, come on Bonnie. You want to go home to your friends, I want to go back and give the rest of the Gemini coven an excruciating death. Win-win" Kai added not making the situation any better.

"You do know your not helping?" Elissa told the witch boy as she walked past him.

"Look Bonnie I know this guys not the model citizen, ok, Bonnie, but I gotta get back, not just for Elena but for my brother" Damon stated.

"I'm sorry, Damon" Bonnie apologized.

"Sorry doesn't work for me" Kai walk up to Bonnie.

Kai reached his arm out to grab Bonnie but instead Damon grabbed Kai's arm and vamp sped him to the wall and but his arm around Kai's neck.

"Hey. We might be having a bit of a disagreement, but don't lay a hand on either of them" Damon threatened.

"Kind of a nonissue now, missed todays eclipse. Rain check for tomorrow"
Kai referred to the sky getting brighter.

"No" Bonnie walked away.

Damon lets Kai go and Bonnie went outside
Damon went to get a drink and Elissa stayed with Kai.

"Well that was something" Elissa went to sit on the couch, "So if the family thing was true does that also mean you can suck magic out of supernaturals?"

"You wanna find out?" Kai walked over to her.

"No. But I'm guessing it's true" Elissa replied.

"Why we're you dreaming about me, is it because I'm incredibly handsome?" Kai asked.

"What? Dude, I don't control who I dream about" Elissa stated.

"You didn't say anything when Bonnie was talking about me killing my siblings. Why?" Kai added

"Wasn't my business and I have strikes with Bonnie, plus you were nice to me at first." Elissa replied.

"You're friend doesn't seem to like me anymore, so I'm sure that she's not gonna let me out of here, what do you say we make a deal?" Kai questioned.

"Sure" Elissa responded.

"You didn't even think about" Kai crouched down in front of her.

"I was taught by a survivor and an amazing strategist, to always have someone in debt to you." Elissa informed, "Plus, you're the "villain" in the story, who knows we might end up together."

                                       __

"Shame eating?" Damon asked.